Exams Part Two

Izuku walked back to his classroom as he thinks what All Might said to him.

"A quirk that has been passed down over generations is impressive, but All For One sounds powerful." Izuku said to himself.

"I had no idea that there is a quirk that can steal quirks," he continued.

He was at the door to his classroom and opened it to see that everyone looked at him as he moved to his seat. He sat down and Aizawa continued to teach the class.

It was the last week of June, which also meant one week left before the final exams.

"I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE EXAMS!!!!" Kaminari yelled out in the class.
"I didn't think of it during our time at the internships and sports festival," he said worryingly.

"You're not the only one," Tokoyami responded back.

Sato sat behind Koji and talked to him.

"The midterms were not bad, since we didn't cover much at the beginning of school." Sato said to Koji, while Koji nodded in agreement.

"Sucks that there is a practical exam as well," Mineta said as he rubbed it in.

"Why would you bring that up as well?!" Denki yelled at him.

"It is not like you are the only one struggling in class," Mineta said to him.

Izuku and Mina walked into the classroom holding each other's hand. Kaminari ran over to them.

"At least I am not alone in failing the class, right Ashido?" He asked her as he gives a shaky thumbs up.

Mina got a little nervous, which caused her eyes to look awhile from Denki.

"Well...." She said as she pulled out her class grades.

Denki grabbed it out of her hands and his eyes widened as he looked through it.

"Oh please Kaminari, I don't think it is that good," Mineta said as he took the paper from Denki.

He looked at it and back at Mina not believing it.

"You are eighth in the class?!" He yelled out as the color from his body was drained out.

"I thought she was struggling in the class," Kaminari said.

"I was," Mina responded.

"But I helped her out," Izuku said.

Mina hugged Izuku's arm, showing him her appreciation for his help.

Shoto walked in and heard the conversation.

"You have attended class like everyone else. I don't know how you are failing." Shoto said not thinking about how much that hurt Denki.

Denki fully turned white like Mineta.

"His words hurt," he said to himself.

"Kaminari, if you are struggling with class, then I can help you." Momo said calmly.

A ray of light shines down on Momo. Denki was in tears of joy.

"Thank you," he said

Some of the others huddled over to Momo asking her for assistance with other subjects like math and history. This made Momo feel excited like she is the teacher that is going to teach them, instead of Aizawa.

It was finally lunch and everyone was eating their food.

"I wonder what the practical exam is going to be," Izuku said to Ida, whom is sitting beside Izuku.