Fighting the Hero Killer

The conductor was helping up a wounded civilian.

"Everyone stay calm!" He yelled to everyone on the bullet train. "Heroes will be here!"

Izuku ran out of the train ignoring the conductor yelling at him to come back.

"I hope Gran Torino is okay," Izuku thought to himself trying to find Torino.

"You don't look so tough to me," Torino said as he was fighting a Nomu.

The Nomu attacks by swinging its arms randomly, destroying anything in the surrounding area. Torino dodged the attacks. Torino noticed the Nomu going after some citizens nearby.

"Your supposed to be fighting me!" Torino yelled as he tried to stop the Nomu.

Suddenly a wave of flames hit the Nomu and Torino dodged the flames before he was consumed like the Nomu was.

"No way, it is him!" The civilian yelled.

Endeavor walked towards the Nomu.

"I was called to find the hero killer, but no one told me there was another villain out here causing destruction," Endeavor said.

Izuku ran towards the chaos that people were running away from. He struggled to get pass the crowd of people bumping into him on his way there.

"I got to find Gran Torino and help him," Izuku thought as he was running. "I got to make sure Ida is okay also."

"Where is Tenya at?!" Someone in the distance yelled that made Izuku stop at his tracks.

Izuku soon saw many heros were fighting two more Nomu.

One Nomu looked a lot like the Nomu from USJ, but it was missing most of its head, only having a lower jaw with no eyes. The other was light gray, smaller, and had wings.

The big Nomu swung its arm and took out four heroes, while the other flew off with one hero.

Izuku saw Normal Hero, Ida's mentor battling the Nomus.

"Where did he go at this time?!" Normal Hero yelled.

Izuku realized that if Ida was not here, then it would mean one thing.

"Ida is going after the Hero Killer," Izuku thought.

Izuku ran to find Ida, while leaving the heroes to fight a battle they won't win.

Ida charged at Stain with anger and tried to kick him. Stain jumped into the air and stabbed Ida by kicking him with the blades on his shoes.

"Aaaahh," Ida yelled in pain.

Stain stepped on the back of Ida's head and slammed it into the ground.

"I am going to kill you Hero Killer!" Ida yelled.

Stain thrusts his katana into Ida's arm, almost severing it.

"Save him first," Stain said as he pointed to the hero he attacked. "A true hero should not use their power to take revenge, they use it to save others."

Ida realizes he was blinded by his own hatred that he forgot about the hero.

"This is the reason why I will kill you," Stain said. He licked his katana that had Ida's blood on it.

Ida became paralyzed on the ground.

Stain raised his katana over Ida's head.

"Your life will be a good offering for the betterment of this society we live in," Stain said.

Ida thought about his brother.

"You look up to me that much? Then that makes me a great hero!"

"You hurt my brother!" Ida yelled in anger. "I will never let you succeed in your mission here you criminal!"

Stain thrusts his katana downwards to Ida's head.

A flash of green electricity soon appeared and a fist hits Stain's head and made him staggered back.

Ida was shocked to see his friend, Midoriya, standing beside him.

"I am here to help you Ida," Midoriya said to his wounded friend.

"Get out of here Midoriya!" Ida yelled. "You don't have to fight my fight."

"I can't leave you here Ida!" Izuku yelled back. "I will fight him so you can get help!"

"I can't move," Ida said. "He used his quirk when he cut me."

Izuku saw the unconscious hero on the ground. He realized running away will put a life in danger.

"So you want to save those two want to be heroes?" Stain asked Midoriya. "Since we will fight, then the weaker of us will fall."

Stain looked at Izuku, which made Izuku think he was looking straight at death.

Izuku shudder at the look of the Hero Killer. Izuku stood his ground and reached for his phone and sent a message.

"I told you stay out of this!" Ida yelled back.

"A hero always helps the people in need, even if it is not asked for Ida!" Izuku argued.

Izuku was in a fighting stance.

Stain was impressed and smiled at Izuku

"Finally, a true hero," Stain said.

Izuku ran straight toward to the Hero Killer. He uses full cowling to get close to him. Stain switches to his machete and tries to swing it at Izuku, but Izuku dodges it by going under Stain.

"This kid is good," Stain thought to himself.

Stain swung his katana around and behind him, but Izuku was not there.

Stain looks up to see Izuku above him.

"Detroit Smash!" Izuku yelled as he punched Stain's head.

Izuku landed on the ground and was happy.

"I finally did it!" he yelled.

Stain licks his machete and Izuku became paralyzed. Izuku saw a scratch on his arm and realized it was blood that the Hero Killer has to consume.

Stain walked towards Ida.

"You might lack the power, but you were able to think on your feet and follow my movements to bring me down," Stain said as pointed katana at Ida's eye.

He looks at Izuku.

"You are worth keeping alive," he said.

He then looks at Ida.

"This kid on the other hand will die for my cause," he said as he readied to swing his katana.

"No, don't do it!" Izuku cried out.

Soon fire and ice headed towards Stain, but he jumped and stabbed a wall with his machete.

Izuku heard footsteps approaching the alley.

"So many interruptions today," Stain said to himself.

"Midoriya, learn to type directions more specifically, because I was almost too late to help you," Todoroki said.