Meeting Mina's Family

"So we meet again Midoriya. I see you are the guy that my little girl has been talking about," Mr. Leo said as he let go of Mina and folded his arms in front of his chest.

Izuku was nervous because he would see Mr. Leo in a good mood, but he was being serious.

"I-I it is n-nice to s-see you again M-Mr. Leo," Izuku said as he began to stutter and shake a little.

"Is there a reason why you are so nervous?" Mr. Leo said as he was beginning to lean closer and giving Izuku a stern look.

Izuku began to become nervous.

"I have never seen this side of Mr. Leo before. What do I do in this type of situation? I was never prepared for this," Izuku thought.

Mina slapped her dad on the shoulder.

"Dad, don't scare off my boyfriend," Mina said as she glared at him.

"Hahaha! I just wanted to give him a hard time," Mr. Leo said as he laughed. "Can't your old man have a little fun?"

"Not when you are scaring poor Midori," Mina said.

"Okay, fine. Want to come in Midoriya?" Mr. Leo said as he walked up to Midoriya and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I would like to," Izuku said.

"Good, now get inside. It is starting to get cold," Mr. Leo said as he slapped Izuku on the back.

Izuku was sent stumbling into the house. He looked around the inside the house to see what was around him.

On the wall in front of him, he saw a frame that had lots of pictures of Mina and her family. Has he walked closer to the pictures, he turned to his left and saw the kitchen. The kitchen was bigger than the kitchen at his apartment, but it not so big. On his right, he saw the living room. The living room had a big television on a TV stand that surrounded the TV. There were a bunch of knickknacks that were on the shelves that were in the TV stand. There were two couches, but one was bigger than the other, and a coffee table that were on top of a rug. There are two end tables that were beside the bigger couch on both sides. On the right side of the living room, there were two large windows with brown curtains. On the left of the living room there were stairs that went up to the second floor. Next to the stairs, there was a half bath.

"Hey honey!" Mr. Leo yelled. "We got a visitor!"

A woman came down the stairs to see the visitor. She walked up to Izuku. As she was right in front of him, Izuku bowed a little.

"Hello, you must be Mina's mother. I am Izuku Midoriya," Izuku said.

"So this is the boy dating my daughter!" she began squeal and hugged Izuku. 

"Mom, I already told you about him," Mina said.

"I know, but you didn't tell me he had good manners," the mother said. "Unlike someone in this room."

"We both know that I am not into those traditional greetings," Mr. Leo said.

"You need to do something about it," the mother said.

"Akari, please don't bring it up to Midoriya. We don't want him to see us bickering," Mr. Leo said.

"Your right," Akari said. "Sorry about that Midoriya. We are usually a happy family, but we would also cause chaos in this house from time to time."

"It is okay. I would always with my childhood friend, so this is something I can handle," Izuku said.

Akari was a little taller than Midoriya. She had brown hair that ended at her shoulders. Her eyes were the same as Midoriya's, but her irises were blue. She had the same facial features as Mina's.