All Might Vs. Nomu

"I was starting to worry when I never received a call from Aizawa and Thirteen, so I had cut the conversation with Principal Nezu short. When I was going to USJ, I bumped into Ida. He told me everything that happened here and ran off to warn the rest of the teachers," All Might said while taking off the shirt, but under it was a white button up shirt with a collar. All Might threw his yellow shirt on the ground and ripped his tie off his neck.

Everyone was happy when All Might showed up. All Might looked at Thirteen and crouched down to Thirteen. All Might placed his hand on Thirteen's shoulder.

"I am sorry Thirteen. I should been here. It is my fault you are in this condition," All Might said trying to get Thirteen to forgive him.

"It is okay. You didn't know this would have happen," Thirteen said forgivingly.

"You did your best to protect these students, so leave everything else to me," All Might said as he approached the stairs to see where everyone else is at. "You have my respect and gratitude Thirteen."

All Might saw Aizawa on the ground, a few of the students, and the rest of the villains that were left standing.

"Its All Might! I have never seen him in person before," one of the villains said.

"So, we are here to kill him! Prepare to fight him," the other villain said.

All Might leapt off the stairs and attack all the villains in one second. All Might was now next to Aizawa. All the villains fell to the ground unconscious. 

"I am sorry Aizawa. None of this would have happened if I was here earlier," All Might said as he picked up Aizawa. He noticed that both his arms and face were broken. 

All Might looked at the villains near the kids. He was so fast that he grabbed all the students, with Aizawa, and was behind the villains. While that happened, the hand on Shigaraki's face fell off and clattered to the ground.

"Take Aizawa and get to the entrance. I will hold back these villains so you all can get to safety," All Might told to the five students.

"All Might, you can't face them alone," Izuku thought.

"This is not good at all. He is too fast for us to see, but he was not fast enough. So the information I got about All Might was true. He is getting weaker," Tomura said smiling, while putting the hand back on his face.

"All Might, I got to tell you something," Izuku said as All Might faced him. "The villain with it's brain exposed, it was not effected by my quirk."

All Might looked at the villain that was taller than him. He saw that its arm was on the ground.

"I did that All Might," Mina said.

"Oh right, the arm," Tomura said. "Nomu."

The Nomu ripped what was left of the arm. Everyone was horrified on what they just saw.

"I think I am going to be sick," Mineta said as he covered his stomach with his hands.

The Nomu began to grow back it's arm. What was different about this arm was that there was a new scar. This scar was located to where Mina used her quirk on it.

"What is this thing?" All Might thought. "I have no time to think about that right now."

The Nomu screeched at All Might.

All Might turned to the students again. "Get out of here!" All Might yelled. All Might charged at the Nomu. "Carolina Smash!"

The Nomu took the hit and nothing happened to the Nomu.