Exams Part One

After a few days Izuku, Iida, and Shoto got out of the hospital, everyone has been talking about the video that the Hero Killer was in talking about the hero society. After the word got out, the hero association decided to increase hero patrols and recruit the future heroes a different way.

Izuku entered his classroom and saw that Kirishima and Sero were laughing at the new haircut Bakugou got from Best Jeanist. "Stop laughing! It is still like this, even after I showered!" he yelled at them before he made them stop laughing. His fury managed to bring back his normal hairstyle.

Izuku noticed Mina was talking to her friends about their experiences in the hero agencies.

"It was just evacuation and support for me," Jirou said.

"It was just patrol for me, but I did stopped some smugglers one time," Tsuyu said bluntly. That comment made both Jirou and Mina surprised as they learned that their frog friend took out some criminals in her work study.

"What about you ochako?" Tsu asked.

Uraraka was in a fighting stance and looked like she was ready fight anyone in her way.

"I have learned so many fighting techniques," she says as she punches the air.

Kaminari was sitting at his desk hearing the conversation.

"The three I want to listen to is Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya," he says as he looks at the three.

Everyone shifted their attention to the three boys.

The three tried to come up with a quick answer.

"Endeavor was there, so he must have handled the fighting with the Hero Killer," Kirishima said, while Bakugo had him in a headlock.

"Of course, we barely fought the Hero Killer," Todoroki said with a straight face.

Izuku looked over at Ashido, knowing that she knew Todoroki lied to not draw suspicion on what really happened that day.

"I heard that the Hero Killer is in league with the League of Villains," Ojiro said. "I do not want to think what would have happened if he was with them during the USJ Attack."

Denki butted in saying what was on his mind.

"I know he is our enemy, but his tenacity is cool," Denki said.

"Kaminari!" Izuku yelled.

Denki realized why Izuku yelled and looked at Ida. "Oh, sorry Ida," Denki said apologetically.

"It is okay, even though his convictions were wrong, I did not act like a hero when I met him," Ida said. "I will correct myself and walk the path of a true hero once again!" he yelled.

Time has passed and everyone went home, except for Izuku. He was called to meet All Might in the breakroom . Izuku enters the room to see his mentor sitting on the couch. All Might was in his normal form and was not in a good mood.

"Take a seat young Midoriya," he said without looking at Izuku.

Izuku sits down with no hesitation.

"I want to apologize to you, I was not there to help you, Ida, Todoroki, and Ashido that night the Hero Killer attacked," All Might said.

"You do not have to apologize, but I want to know more about One For All," Izuku said.

"I will tell you the origin of the quirk Midoriya," All Might said.

Izuku looks at his mentor.

"One For All was passed down from a different quirk," he said.

Izuku trembled a bit from what All Might just said.