Wattpad (Tom SMUT)

You snuggled up in the couch with your phone held tight. You unlocked the screen and started reading.

An unlocking sound came from the door and you heard it swing open.

"(Y/n) I am back", Tom shouted before closing the door.
"I am here", you shouted and he quickly ran into the living room.

He jumped on the couch which made you startle. You quickly threw away your phone since he wasn't really allowed to see what you were reading.

"What are you hiding from me", he questioned you.
"Nothing", you lied quickly.
"Nothing? Show me then", he ordered.

You shook your head. He sighed and took a hold of your arms. You tried to fight him, but he was stronger than you. He took your phone and his eyes widened.

"What's wattpad", he asked.
"Nothing special."
"If it weren't special you wouldn't hide it from me."

He started scrolling and couldn't believe what he was reading. He leant back on the couch. You looked the other way, afraid of his reaction.

He gasped and laid his hand on his mouth.
"What's this", he asked more in a angry way.
"It's a fanfic", you answered truthfully.

A very dirty fanfic.

"About me?"
You nodded.

He closed your phone and took a look at you. Your gaze didn't meet his eyes, instead yours starting filling up with tears.

You've been crushing in Tom since you saw him on your television. Now being his roommate during the production you worked on together made it not easier.

Through these stories written by people who have the same desires as you, you felt better, not alone.

You've been hiding your feelings towards him. You were too afraid. But now he knew about your secret. He knew how you felt.

"I want you to meet me in my room and bring your phone with you", he said. He got up and ran up the stairs to his room.

You did as he asked and ran up the stairs to his room. You held your phone tight and opened the door.

He was sitting on his bed. His arms resting on his knees and his head on his hands. He looked up at you and patted the bed, making you clear you had to join him.

You slowly walked over to him. He looked at you. He nodded towards your phone and you unlocked it.

"We're about to make our own story", he whispered.

You didn't quite understand his intentions. You looked confused and he took your phone.

"He carefully laid his hand on your cheek before kissing you passionately", Tom read aloud. He did as the book said and laid his hand on your cheek.

His eyes asked you if you were alright and you quickly nodded. He leaned in and started kissing you first gently then passionately.

You moaned in his lips and you hands moved to his neck. He pulled back and read the rest.

"He then laid you on your back on the bed and started kissing his way down to your aching core."

Yet again he did what the book told and laid you down on his bed. He threw your phone away and started kissing your neck, your collarbone.

He was held back by your shirt. You quickly took it off, revealing your cleavage. He returned to where his path ended and started kissing your chest and belly.

Your hands tangled in his hair, making it messier then before. He stopped at your pants and slowly unbuttoned them.

In one swift he took them off together with your panties. He looked up, meeting your gaze.

He carefully stroked your entrance with his fingers making you ache for more. His mouth met the soft skin of your inner thigh, extending his path of kisses along your body.

His lips met your sensitive spot and started massaging, full-filling your lust. You whined under his touch letting your hands travel to your breasts.

Without any warning he pushed two fingers in. You moaned at the sudden intrusion and arched your back.

Tom felt the heat building up in you and started to get more rougher, needy, eager to finish what he started.

You cried it out as you felt your release building up. Tom kept pounding his fingers into you and on top of that he added a third one.

Unable to keep yourself down you moaned out his name and completely lost selfcontrol. A devastating wave flew through your body.

Tom came back up letting his lips fall on yours while his fingers didn't leave their place.

"You feel so good clenching around my fingers. I wonder how it will feel like when I pound deep into you with my demoned cock", he said.
"Then why don't you fuck me already", you challenged him.

He smirked and left the bed. He took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He took them off together with his boxers and quickly hopped back on the bed.

You didn't have time to check his body since he already started rubbing his tip against your clit. You started to whine again.

"Even just the tip and your already moaning. Are you sure you're ready", he teased.
"Fuck me Tom. I beg of you."

"That's not begging", he stepped off the bed, "Because if you were begging, you would be on your knees."

Damn that was hot.

You sat down on your knees in front of him on the edge of the bed. Tom stroked your hair as you tried to please him. He let out multiple groans, letting you know you were bringing him into a pleasurable bliss.

He pulled your face up, away from his cock and laid you back down on the bed. He kissed you as you stroked his back.

"May I", he asked while stroking your cunt with his tip.
"Yes Tom, please."

He slowly entered, thrusting in and out. You laid your arms around his neck to have support as you moaned in his shoulder.

He went faster and harder with every thrust he made and you felt the same feeling from earlier growing higher again. The pain he caused gave pleasure at the same time.

He slowed his movements and rolled over, bringing you on top. You leaned over him kissing his neck. Slowly you started to move around with your hips.

He grabbed your waist and lead you on his cock as you held him by his shoulders. Suddenly he started to thrust upwards and you stopped moving, letting him hit your sweet spot.

"That's it Tom. Keep going", you whined as he gained speed.
"You feel so good (y/n)", he moaned.
"Yeah? Then why don't you cum for me?"

Tom moaned at your words and rolled you over again. He went faster than before and you both started to whine out each others names, saying how much you enjoyed it and how much you love each other. You let out one last cry before Tom stopped moving. He laid down next to you, catching his breath.

"Is this the stuff you've been reading about", he asked you.
"It's even better than I ever imagined", you said softly while digging yourself in his arms. 

He held you close, inhaling your scent and kissing your forehead. You stroked his chest and drew invisible circles. You closed your eyes, ready to fall asleep...