^6^

"Are you sure you can go today? Baekhyun ya... you don't need to force yourself" Jun says

"Jun ya... I'm really okay now. If I stay home it's boring. Plus if I stay, you will stay. And it will be hard for both of us to get to next year duhhhh"

"But.."

"No buts ... I bet Ana has also been suffering because of us."

Jun sighs. His worries just triple up and I'm so doomed.
He is going to watch me like a CCTV again

"Junnnnnn.... Care for your girlfriend more will you?! She must be tired too"

"I!!!! I never needed a relationship. Baekhyun you know that I started to date her just because you said she is a good one."

"Isn't she?"

"Yes! I care for her now and treasure her. But she's fine. She is living her life better than you so can you please let me care you?!"

"What if you get married? You can't be putting me as your priority over your wife duh"

"I am not getting married before you do so don't worry about that"

"What a determined brat"

"Says you"

"Aish! Let's go, we will be late for class"

Jun is a best kind of brotherly best friend.
As I said, we used to live right next door to each other since we were able to walk and play around.

Jun is always an quiet kid. And as you all know I'm always full with energy and noisy type.

I know all about Jun and Jun knows everything about me. Every single things. Good and bad.

He has listened carefully to my bluffing and stupid whining with no reaction.
Even when he found out about my sexual orientation, he didn't even flinch and stay with me.

I introduced Analyn to him because I see many good points in Ana. Even tho they both have opposite habits, I believe in Ana that she will be best girl for Jun.

When Jun said he just dated Ana because I introduced her to him, it doesn't mean he's neglecting Ana this whole time.
He's caring, and I can see him trying to love her.
Efforts matter you know.

People have dark pasts and traumas that goes the same to me too.
It's just, my trauma is slightly more painful.

You can't blame Jun for not being able to fall in love fast like most people.

There are many things each of us are not capable of doing.

Like,
Can't fall in love easily.
Can't give chances.
Can't understand.
Can't forgive, no matter how many years has passed by.

—————————Chanyeol's POV———————

"Chanyeol ya. How are things with Nari? You guys back together right? Ahah" Sangjae asks

"Probably planning to sneak out to go on trip already huh" Dongwu says

"Ya ya... stop with those nonsense. I'm feeling all shitty already" I say

"Wha? She still haven't decided yet? May be news are right" Sangjae says

"What news?"

"Ya!" Dongwu stops him

"What news Sangjae?"

"That's ..... some are saying that the first son of SS Group proposed her while we were in military" Sangjae says