^33^

It has been days since I last saw him with those bruises.
Or weeks.
I went to the student administration office to ask about him and they said they were even sending him warning letters.
But they got no response.

And I gathered my courage and went and asked his friend, Senior Dongwu?
He said he can't contact him too. Plus he doesn't know his house passcode so, he can't probably go in.

But.... Since I know.... His passcode..
I just went to his house straight ... of course Jun doesn't know about me coming here.

And gladly..... the passcode is still my birthday.
He still hasn't changed it yet.

I went inside his dark and gloomy house... I don't even find Jjareu.
All I see is wine bottles, alcohol bottles and cigarettes everywhere.
So, I went straight to upstairs to his bedroom and... found him in his bed.

I tried to wake him up a little but... he is burning up in his fever.
Does this man just ignore his fever or does he not notice?

I took care of him with cold towel and came down again to make something for him.
I called my mom and lied that Jun is sick so asked her how to make porridge.

Don't ask me why I'm doing all these...
I don't know too...
Just... just let me stay with him until he gets better.. both physically and mentally.

I think he's quite depressed ... or stressed... may be because of his family or something else..
Or... why am I wishing that it is because of me?

"........Baekhyun?!" I flinch a little as I hear his voice... I woke him up... hehe.. I kinda dropped one of his plates...

"Oh... sunbae! Did I wake you? I'm sorry I break a plate. I will buy you again. And wait a minute... I'm making a porridge" stay clam Baekhyun... try to act normal.

"W..why are you here?"

"Because you didn't come to school for days.. and thanks god you haven't change passcode yet."

"I mean.... Why are you even worried?"

"Sunbae.. why don't you go lie down? You are sick.. you know that? I checked you earlier and you were groaning in bed because of high fever. Thanks god I stopped by"

"Go back.." he says....

But he didn't look like he meant his word.

"Come eat then. I am not sure about the taste but you should eat something to take medicine.. how are the bruises? Thanks god they are gone"

"Baekhyun.."

"I will request school to extend your leave. Let's go to hospital tomorrow." I say

I grab his hand and pull him to dining table

"Here.. spoon and blow in it first.. okay?" I say and sit beside him.

I stare at him closely and checking his bruises... they are almost gone.
How can handsome face get bruises like these?

I watch him blowing on the porridge and put the first bite into his mouth.....

"How's it?"

He nods and says "It's perfect"

Wow... is that so?
I must have hidden talents.. hehe

"Thanks godddd.. it's my first time cooking"

"Wow... I'm impressed.." he says and flashes a smile

He really is the most handsome when he's smiling.
Bet he knows that.