End of Season 1

"Leave?" He says as he gets off from my laps and stands in front of me "like... a visit?"

It.... It is difficult..... to tell him.

"..........no...... I'm leaving Seoul..."

"Why? When? End of this month? Why too soon? Or..... have you been planning ? And why?"

"My father wants me back to Italy."

"Why? You still haven't graduate yet"

"Imm... they told me to continue there... my study"

He scoffs and says "wait.... Ha...haha.... So you were.... Really trying to leave me.... End of this month my ass... it's not even fully 2 weeks left..."

"Baekhyun ya..."

"Sunbae!"

"Hey.... Why are you crying?" I say and try to pull him into a hug but..  he starts punching my shoulders and chest with his small hands.. and ...

It is very.... Painful... to see him cry.
I.... I must really fall for him.

"Don't touch me..... you.... I hate you.... I hate you sunbae!"

"Please..... please wait for me... baekhyun ya..."

"...what?!"

"I will come back.... As a better man for you.... So... so can you wait for me?"

"Sunbae!"

"Please..... please Baekhyun ya........ a few years... I mean...2 years.... Just.... Just wait for me for 2 years ... just.... Just 2 years Baekhyun ya.... Please..... please wait for me..."

"What.....what are you saying Sunbae... I don't understand you anymore....."

"Please... wait me for 2 years..... by then... I will have all the courage to hold you.....and to treat you better..."

"You? Will you stay loyal during those years? That you will wait two years to pass by without meeting anyone? Sunbae?! You?! Do you think I'm a fool?!"

"Baekhyun ya... I won't... I won't meet anyone...."

"No sunbae.... You are not that kind of loyal person.... Even now....... I hate you.... I should have never grow real feelings for you..... you.... You are just too much for real.... I wish.... I wish I will never see you again!!" He says and storm out of my house...

I throw myself back on the couch.... Letting out a long and loud sigh.....

Now.... That's his answer.....huh...
Why did I even ask him that....?

Baekhyun ya..... can't you just... wait for me?
Please wait for me......

I curl myself up feeling all..... lost?
Have I felt this lost when I got over with Nari?

I don't think so... *sigh*

Please... come back to me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

————————Baekhyun's POV——————

It .... Been almost end of the month.
And since that day.... He's not coming to school or... he doesn't even try to contact me.

"How's ... how's that even ....possible... that he's going to wait for me.. or ask me to wait him?" I mumble myself

Yeah come to think of it.. he didn't even follow me out that night too!!