💉Dottore🧪

Blue Flame ~Astro

Next day

Captain and Felix walked in from the ground bridge

"Hey Taeyong sunbaenim, could you, Y/N, and Xiao come with us to a lab in the Arctic?" Asked Felix.

"Sure." I replied.

"What is it?" Taeyong asked.

"It's about Dottore, we have some things that we want to explain to you while we're there." Explained Captain.

"And pick up some stuff." Adds Felix.

"When are we leaving?" I asked, glancing at them.

"Right now." Captain replies.

"Also, someone wants to see you." Replied Asahi (Scara).

"Lead the way." Nodded Xiao with arms crossed.

"Ah yes, the many clones or segments..." Chuckled Childe.

"Fine, let's quickly grab the things we're looking for and leave that nasty place." Sighed Taeyong.

Inside a small lab in a cave,  next to Taeyong and Y/N's ice palace in the Arctic

Childe and Aj went to scout for any enemies left while Captain walked behind us.

I walked slowly towards the cryo capsule.

A masked Fatui Harbinger lies unconscious inside the icy capsule.

He wore a different mask from the one Xiao and Taeyong defeated while in the dark lab. This mask covered his eyes, it was more elegant, intricately designed, had a golden crown-like outline, was raven-shaped, and glowed a faint blue. His mask was almost like Soundwave's visor.

Scara picked up what looked like advanced-looking Akasha terminals lying on a table next to it. He gave them to us and lit the purple and blue incense next to us.

"Take this to wake him." Instructed Scaramouche.

Taeyong took it from his hand and placed it on his ear and then gave me one too. He then also gave one to Xiao.

Slowly, an image began to form.

Dottore appears among the crowd of civilians in Sumeru.

Somehow this Fatui Harbinger was able to predict our moves so well.

He was one step ahead of us a lot of times.

It was like playing chess against him.

The moment we finished battling Scaramouche, he left.

Scaramouche then joins our adventures. He's usually in the teapot, with Itto.

Scara and Childe had helped us with commissions and provide info on the other Fatui Harbingers.

Dottore then appears again, after we fight him.

"I would like a traveling doctor and a scientist to join us."

"How can you forgive me after what I've done?" Asked Dottore.

"It took a long time for me to forgive you, but I forgave you in the end that's what matters. It was a clone/segment, you had no hand in this. You should forgive yourself too, my final request is to become a better version of yourself."