Among Us with the Fatui

Unfolded~ Squid Game OST

Chapter featuring: Webttore (Dottore with theatre/three quarters mask from Genshin Webtoon, this is the evil Gamma Clone)

A young man with a visor over his head hid in the shadows.

Soundwave followed a doctor around the halls, assisting with his work.

He also just happened to find the right ally, Dottore II.

Soundwave found Dottore's experiments quite fascinating to watch.

He would often silently sneak into Dottore's lab to watch the strange, gruesome experiments.

"Come on in, Soundwave," smiled Dottore when he finally noticed the 13th Harbinger one day.

"Hello, Dottore." Replied Soundwave, "you have quite an experiment there, reminds me of my late brother Shockwave."

"Thank you," Replied Dottore, "Finally a fellow Harbinger understands my amazing experiments." Smiled Dottore.

"I shall watch your progress with interest." Replied Soundwave.

(I shall watch your progress with interest.~Tigerclaw from Warrior Cats~Erin Hunter)

"Oh no, you will become my assistant, as a fellow harbinger." Began Dottore as he beckoned Soundwave to come help.

On the operating table, there laid Woojin.

He was a mess, the tattered and burnt skin. The deep cuts and nasty wounds, the mark of where the blade struck him.

Dottore seemed to be trying to revive him using cyborg technology and ruin guard parts.

"Those ruin creatures, especially that one you call Ruin hunter flies like one of our seekers." Began Soundwave.

"Yes it does." Replied Dottore as he started his work.

Soundwave then noticed a dead Decepticon soldier sitting up right in the corner. It was Dreadwing, the lieutennant.

"Perhaps I can help you with that," began Soundwave, walking over for a closer look.

"Hmmm?" Asked Dottore, raising an eyebrow through his mask.

"Yes, I have seen and heard humans turn into one of our own." Replied Soundwave truthfully.

He played a short memory of what happened to Silas from his visor.

"You are a unique harbinger, Soundwave." Noted Dottore, he continued, "that visor mask of yours, I want one too." He replied suddenly.

"How about we make a deal, doctor?" Asked Soundwave, smirking.

"What deal?" Asked Dottore, turning his attention to his new friend.

"I'll help you with the experiment on that human, and you in turn help me save my brother." Replied Soundwave, suggesting a deal.

"Isn't your brother dead?" Asked Dottore, stating the obvious.

"Not quite, perhaps with your expertise in this field, combined with mine, we can save him." Replied Soundwave.

He then helped Dottore drag over Dreadwing's body towards the operating table.

They then dusted their fine gloves and walked back towards the operating table.

"Well take me to your brother," replied Dottore, arms crossed.

Dottore was going to say "another time" but Soundwave already created a portal/groundbridge in front of him.

"Not surprised about your abilities anymore, I really want to see what else you can do, Soundwave." Replied Dottore as he walked through the portal.

Dottore stood in awe at the massive steel structures around him.

Soundwave transformed into his original Decepticon form.

He didn't reply as he gently picked up Dottore.

"So you're one of the alien robots then, the talking Ruin creatures, different from my creation!" Exclaimed Dottore, who surprisingly was not frightened at all.

In fact, Dottore was already imagining to dissect one and make them a member of  the Fatui ranks.

Soundwave showed a smile emoji from his visor as he then brought Dottore over to another bot. He was completly unaware of whatever Dottore was thinking.

Shockwave, in stasis was heavily injured and lay almost dead on the berth.

"Can you save him?" Displayed the words on Soundwave's visor.

"I could try, I have some parts of a Ruin Hunter and other Ruin creatures I've found to try fixing him." Replied Dottore.

"Good." Replied the Visor.

"I will try my best to save him." Replied Dottore.

"Thank you, The Decepticons will welcome you as their Doctor one day." Displayed the Visor.

"What's in it for me though?" Asked Dottore.

"Name your price." Replied the Visor.

"Help me with that human so I can turn him into one of you, and make my mask into a visor like yours, and get me dragon blood." Replied Dottore.

"I can help you with all that but the dragon blood... where do I find that?!" Asked Soundwave as he shifted into his holoform.

"Any dragon, Dvalin, Azhdaha, Kokomi, even the Fierce Dragon Archon, Taeyong Xblanque Lee." Smirked Dottore.

"I will do my best, and I'll get you the tools you need to fix my brother." Replied Soundwave.

Dottore nodded.

"Wait, I give you a gift harbinger," began Soundwave.

And there it was, a stolen Transforming Vision that was attached to an accessory from Scaramouche that was supposed to be for the new recruit.

"Hold on isn't that supposed to be for the new harbinger?!  Also What can this do?" Asked Dottore curiously as he held the Transformers vision.

"For your first answer, I don't know where the Balladeer went," replied Soundwave.

"Nevermind him, just tell me what does this do." Replied Dottore as he took a closer look at the transforming vision.

"It makes you one of us." Smiled Soundwave.

Dottore transformed and made his way towards the operating berth.

There were already operating tools on the table next to the berth.

Dottore examined each in interest and got right to work.

He first hauled some of the broken Ruin guards, dead Ruin hunters and Ruin grader parts over thanks to Soundwave's help. He decided to leave Dreadwing's dead form next to Woojin.

Next, he brought extra tools over.

"This is going to take a quite a few monthes, and is an exciting project for me!" Smiled Dottore as he got to work.

He placed on the white doctor gloves and took took out a giant scapel.

"This is more fun than I expected! I mean I can just easily move around these ruin guards and other ruin creatures without taking them apart!" Exclaimed Dottore as they were halfway in their work.

"I'm glad you enjoy such form of entertainment." Replied Soundwave.

"You can speak? I thought-" Began Dottore.

"My visor allows me to see, think and speak." Replied Soundwave diligently.

"Ah I see." Replied Dottore, "And for this vision, there are no side effects in these or limits?" Asked Dottore, checking the vision.

"No. It is not like the delusion you Fatui have, so do not worry." Replied Soundwave.

"This... This is incredible!" Exclaimed Dottore as he raised his hands in the air, gloating.