Chapter 23

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!! 😂😂

August

After what happened yesterday I gotta try and stay on top of shit I ain't tryna end back up in that hospital, it felt good to have Cat layed up with me I missed falling asleep with her in my arms, I've said this a thousand times and I'm gonna say it again, this woman is my everything and I will do any and everything to keep her in my life, I've fucked up so many times and she's still found it in herself to forgive me and take me back, that goes to prove how much she loves me.

"Baabe wake up" I said shaking her, she groaned and smacked my hand and rolled over.

"August go back to sleep" she mumbled putting her pillow over her face.

"I can't I been up for the past hour I'm bored so get ya sexy ass up and entertain a nigga" I say while biting my lip.

"But Auggie, I'm tired." she says as she rolls on her side and throws her leg over me.

"By what you're doing now, obviously you want to change the aspects of resting." I say rubbing on her thigh.

"August wait baby don't..." I cut her off with a kiss, sliding my hand up to her bra strap and unclipping it.

She pulls me on top of her and wraps her legs around me. I move her panties to the side and push all the way inside her. I groan as her pussy clenches around my dick. I began to move, thrust after thrust her pussy clenches more around my dick. She moans and digs her nails into my back. Tightening her legs around me pushing me deeper into her I cant help but let out a groan. She starts saying my name, whispering as her sweet ass lips presses against my neck.

I pick up the speed a little more and she arches her back in the most perfect amazing arch I've ever seen. It's been so long that I've forgotten where her spot was. Not realizing before and finally realizing now that I'm in her sacred spot. Barely even going as fast as I can go, or as hard and deep as I can go. I see in her eyes that she is ready for the fuck I'm about to portray on her. She knows that part of me being home is actually me being home.

"Please give me more daddy." She whispers while still moaning.

Cat

Feeling a complete flush of pleasure. I can't keep my thoughts straight. Trying to control the moans that escape my lips and the yelps that makes me feel a complete utter embarrassment over the fact that after all this time August still got it.

He hits my spot repeatedly, going deeper, picking up the speed and going harder. Knowing I'm can't take it no more I go to flip us over, he chuckles and stops me. He holds my arms above my head then slams into me. I yelp and moan louder.

"Aww fuck!!!!" I yell and then it turns into a moan.

"Damn baby, I've missed you." He says with sweat dripping from off his body.

He starts slamming away, still in my spot, sending the thoughts in my head wild. He lets my arms go and holds onto my waist so he can get more force. I grip onto his back, digging my nails deeper. He jerks sending a huge pound into me. I yell his name letting him know he's daddy. I grip the sheets immediately ripping them. A few moments later I release. After I release he groans and releases in me. He falls to the side and chuckles as he watches my legs tremble.

Once I catch my breath I turn on my side and smile. "Welcome home baby." I say and he kisses me.

Written by: DeeJayCase