Chapter 24

~Two days later~

Cat

Its been two days, two whole days and my lower half still hurts thanks to August I'm not complaining but I rather not spend most of my time in bed trying to regain feeling in my legs. Every time August walks in or sees me limping around he starts chuckling and shit like boy be quiet.

"Baee" I yelled climbing out of bed, I went downstairs where he was and sat on his lap facing him.

"Oh now you wanna get all comfy? What happened to touch me and you'll regret it?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That was when my legs were like jello, I mean their still sore as sugar honey ice tea but I'll survive plus I miss my sugar plum" I said while playing in his curls.

"Don't ever call me that again... and I missed you too baby girl" he said pecking my lips.

"But what if I wanna call you that?" I asked pouting slightly.

"That's not happening not even my grandma says something like that to me..sugar plum, please take that somewhere else" he laughed and shook his head.

"Tuh your just so rude" I said laughing lightly.

"Awe I'm sorry babe" he said pressing his lips against mine. Oh how I missed these freaking soft ass juicy lips.

"Mm I forgive you, but I'm bored you should entertain me" I said locking his phone that was sitting on his lap.

"The last time we entertained each other I couldn't touch you for two days and your still limping you really want me to entertain you?" he asked brushing my hair out of my face. I smiled and shook my head.

"Who said we had to do that kind of entertainment?" I asked tugging at his curls. 

"So what kind of entertainment did you have in mind huh lil lady" he asked rubbing his hands up and down my thighs.

"I'm fun sized thank you very much and I don't know I just don't wanna be inside" 

"Your right you are fun sized" he bit his lip and let his eyes trail down my body. "So then lets go somewhere, the beach sounds appropriate" he said smiling. You guys see what I put up with? This boy is just to much for me some times.

"Hmm but I'm not buying that nasty beach food i-e hot dogs nachos..none of that cause you mister have to eat right and stay in shape" I say sliding my hands down his chest to his abs.

"Yeah yeah I know.. now give me my kiss" he grabbed my face and kissed me. "You know I love you right?" he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too August" I say while smiling big.

Even though I was bitching a lot trying to make myself not like August I can't help but keep falling for this man, he's amazing in his own sometimes annoying way but you learn to love his little imperfections and I know I'm not perfect either looking back all the shit that we went through just made us greater, it taught us both some serious lessons, as parents and as lovers, I made a few mistakes. There were a lot of Mistakes We Made but in the end we're making progress to get past them and that's all that matters hopefully we don't have anymore mishaps cause this time I won't be nice to these females.

 August

I looked at Cat as she sat in my lap chewing on her lip she still hasn't answered my question yet about what exactly she wants us to do if she doesn't want us to eat the 'beach food'. But if she keeps biting her lip like that I'm gonna seriously lose it. I leaned towards her and bit her bottom lip tugging it from between her teach causing her to start giggling.

"What are you doing Aug?" she pushed my head back slightly and pecked my lips.

"Cause you kept biting your lip and it was slowly turning me on so I had to stop it or you would've been cripple" I said making her blush. I swear this girl is just... ugh! I can't believe I got this lucky to have a girl like Cat in my life. 

"Yeah we can't have that" she said smiling. She laid her head on my shoulder and started playing with my ear. 

"At least I know where Zoey gets it from you seriously sitting here playing with my ears"  I say laughing. 

"Leave me alone are we gonna get ready to go to the beach or not?" she asked sitting up.

"Yeah let's go" I got up still holding her and went upstairs. I put her down and went into the draw with all my swimming trunks and grabbed one then went into the bathroom and changed into it.

"Auggie which one do you like better the black one or the red and white stripes?" Cat asked holding up the two bathing suits. Honestly the black one was bad as fuck on her and because I knew she was gonna wear the opposite of what I told her to wear I chose the red and white one.

"The red and white one" I say while grabbing a tank top to put on.

"So the black one it is then" she said throwing the red and white one over her shoulder.

"What was the point of asking me if you were gonna wear the opposite one?" I asked looking at her.

"Because your going to tell me put on the one you want me to wear so I'm going to wear the one you don't want me to wear" she said smirking. She closed the door and I just started laughing, because she really thinks I never peeped her little pattern but I won't say anything to her until we're halfway to the beach and it's to late for us to go back.

"So basically your just gonna go against the grain like that?" I asked as she stepped back into the room, I shook my head as I watched her walk over to the dresser and pull out a sun dress and pull it over her bathing suit then pull her hair up into a ponytail.

"Yup that's exactly what I'm doing going all types of against the grain" she said laughing.

"...You just....no comment c'mon and lets go please" I said slipping on my hat and aviators.

"I'm coming don't rush me" she said slipping her feet into her sandals she grabbed a big bag then went downstairs and ran around the kitchen doing only god knows what then came back into the living room with a big ole grin. 

"You ready smiley?" I asked grabbing the bags.

"Yeah let's go" she grabbed her sunglasses and swung open the door so I could walk through.

~At the beach~ 

"I swear your so damn mean" Cat said as she ate what was left of her ice cream.

"No I'm not I didn't even do nothing to you" I said chuckling.

"Yes you did you pushed my ice cream all up in my face and chest then tried to lick it off!"

"At least I was trying to make you clean shit why you mad? I could've dumped you in the ocean"

"And I would've dumped you in a volcano" 

"See there you go tryna kill me and shit!" I say making her laugh. She leaned over and kissed me biting my bottom lip as she pulled away. See what she does and expects me not to take her legs. 

"I love you baby" she said smiling.

"I love you too babe" I said smiling.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE MAKING A THIRD BOOK IT DEPENDS ON HOW I'M FEELING!! 

COMMENT.

SHARE.

VOTE. 

ALSO GO CHECK OUT THE LINGEERING BET THE FORGOTTEN BET AND OUR BROKEN HOME BY @DEEJAYCASE AND NOTHING BUT LIES BY @QUEEN_FOREVER !! I LOVE YOU GUYS