Chapter 34 Pt. 2

Okay so I know you guys been waiting for this for a while, BUT you must understand that this chapter was gonna go up at 12:00 am yesterday because that's when I finished it but my phone froze and messed everything up I seriously went all out for you guys cause I know I'm being slow with the updates but I hope you guys enjoy I'll start working in the next chapter as soon as I get a chance I also wanna thank you guys for not giving up on this story your love is well appreciated ❤☺

Cat

I'm so happy my baby is finally home I've missed him so much, it was hard as hell handling the kids but luckily Alyssa was around to help out with them at first it was a little awkward well it was to Alyssa I guess she thought I hated her or something when I really didn't I don't have any animosity against her or Nayla she's a little ball of sunshine, the whole while that Alyssa was there we got to know each other better. I'm happy she's not one of those girls thats ghetto as hell and only wants the father around for money.

The kids got along great after a while of course cause ZoZo wanted to be difficult she really is like me, she got past it because she heard LaLa crying after she said she couldn't play with her dolls, she actually grabbed her hand and took her up to her room and started playing dress up with her, now I can't get her to stop asking for her little sister she loves that girl.

Even this morning as we were getting ready she asked for Lala I think August was really happy with how things turned out he does everything possible for Lala and its just amazing to watch him with her. Now that the media...more like the entire world knows about Nayla its about to be haywire out here everyone's gonna be throwing questions.

Right now I'm waiting for Dr. Matthews to come back here and tell me what I'm having I still haven't gone shopping for this baby and I'm 8 months pregnant but I do have my mom Delia Alyssa Samari and my cousin on hold for when I do find out today what I'm having.

For some reason my mind goes back to the woman in the waiting room that kept watching me and August I should be used to it but its just the look she gave me, it was almost like she knew who I was or something but everyone knows me.

"Baby girl you okay?" August asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking about stuff" I said waving off him off.

"Relax everything is all good we'll figure this shit out okay baby girl?" He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and nodded as he gripped my hand.

"Alright then how are we today, I see the dad is in today, how was tour?" Dr. Matthews said smiling, August looked at me then back at him. Yeah I've spoken a lot about my husband to my doctor. Told y'all he was everything.

"It was pretty good how've my wife and the baby been doing?" Aug said rubbing my stomach.

"They've been doing good your wife has been doing everything she was supposed to you guys have a very healthy baby" he said smiling as he pulled on a pair of gloves.

"Doc you can tell us what we're having I was just waiting for him to come home" I said laughing lightly.

"Yeah what are we having since my wife insists that she thinks we're having a girl" August said poking my stomach. Instantly the baby started kicking where he poked.