Chapter 13

Cat ~one month later~

The past month has been hectic, running around with the kids doing photoshoots, interviews and concerts here and there both me and August are exhausted, we literally hardly sleep we put the kids to bed then head to the in home studio we had put in so we wouldn't have to drive back and forth. Right now we're in here tryna get this hook down for August' song I Don't Get Tired and while I'm helping with that I'm pushing my pen and writing my newest song Tell Me Why (made up).

"Alright let's play this back and see how it sounds" he said sitting down in the spinning chair. He hit play and the beat started playing I stopped what I was doing and listened to his part nodding and singing along on some parts then smiled when it was done.

"I love it" I said smiling at him.

"Good cause I was getting tired of retaking it" he said laughing. "Come over here ma" he said motioning me over with his pointer finger.

"What you want huh?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"Nothing I just wanted to hold my beautiful talented wife" he said putting his face in my neck. I know this boy don't think he getting some tonight.

"I know what your doing Aug it's not gonna work I'm just to tired" I said getting up. I heard him sigh and then something hard came in contact with my left cheek.

"OW NIGGA!!" I yelled. Thank god this room is sound proof. He sat there laughing like if some shit was funny I got a trick for that ass tuh. "I'm going to sleep" I said going up to our room.

"Babe are you mad at me?" He asked hugging me from behind.

"Yes now my butt hurts" I said pouting.

"I'm sorry babe" he said turning me around by my hips and looking into my eyes. Ugh those freaking eyes man!! 😩😩😫 be leaving me weak!

"...I forgive you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He took this as an opportunity to kiss me. "Can you carry me upstairs please" I said giving him the one look he couldn't resist.

"Ugh Cat you know I hate when you use that face on me cause you know I can't say no" he said picking me up. I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I know you can't that's why it's my secret weapon" I said smirking evilly.

"I done went ahead and married the devil" he said smirking.

"Your not such a saint yourself Mr.Alsina"

"Well I am from the NOLA Mrs.Alsina soo it counts as much" he said chuckling. God could you have done me any better.

"That doesn't make you a....know what I'm not gonna argue with you" I said as he laid me down on the bed.

"You know you wasn't gonna win anyway" he said switching his gaze from my eyes to my lips ever so often.

I knew what he wanted to do so just to be an ass I bit my lip softly and looked dead into his eyes with the most innocent look I've ever pulled.. The same look that has gotten my back, neck, legs and just about everything else messed up over, and over again.

"...fuck it" he muttered before smashing his lips against mine.

You know what comes next 😉😏.

~the next morning~

August

I woke up with the only cheese on a nigga got some cutty last night which was well needed head alone wasn't doing it even though Kayla gives some bomb ass he- Ahh shit I just let that thought slip didn't I?! Look before ya'll jump the gun and run off to tell my wife lemme explain. I was in need at the time but I wasn't gone fuck the bitch that would be straight disrespect shit to my wife and my kids even though they don't really know what the fuck that shit means..