★17★

Ep.17 - "I thought you want to cuddle."

Wanda and I went to the living room area while Bruce went to the medhall 4 storeys below. I'm not surprised that Steve, Nat and surprisingly Pepper shouting at Tony.

"He didn't even fought back!" Yelled by Tony, shouting at Steve's face. "Then why would you do it?!" Steve yelled back.

Wanda and I place 'our' bags to the couch, looking at the 4 yellers. Pepper finally noticed me before sighing. "Hey, you're back." She smiled at us.

I smiled back before eyeing Wanda. I'll go to Loki now, I'll see you later.

I just nodded slightly before eyeing the 4 again. Wanda placed a hand on my shoulder before walking off. They all stopped yelling when they noticed me.

"Bruce told you about what happened?" Nat asked. I just nodded, looking at Tony. I felt the atmosphere die down. With Pepper here I can't see Tony the same. I felt disgusting, dirty.

With a sigh, I just smiled at them before walking away from the unsettling atmosphere in the living room. Once I got to my room.

There I saw, Clint and Bucky on the couch. "Uhh?" I said which the two guys looked at.

"Oh hey, you're back. How's shopping?" Clint said. "It's good, I didn't buy much." I said, smiling at them. "Why are you sweating?" Bucky asked.

"Wanda made me run around." I quickly say, laughing nervously before going in the bathroom. "I'll be back in a minute or so." I yelled from the bathroom.

                           ×~•~×

Once I was done, I noticed that my dirty clothes were washed and hanged dry on a bar. How in the fuck?

I just sighed before taking new clothes and wore them. I walked out the room to see Bucky laying on my bed and Clint literally making food on my kitchen.

"Hey, I made sandwiches." Clint called not even looking up to me. Bucky smiled and waved at me. I smiled before sitting down near Bucky.

I was eyeing Clint still, making the 3rd sandwich. Before I could even speak I was pulled down. No, this is not happening right now.

I blushed at the fact that Bucky's flesh arm was around my waist. "Buck?" I whispered. With a giggle from the man on the kitchen. Bucky kissed my head. "I thought you want to cuddle?" He said.

There's no way, there is NO way. "You two need to stop cuddling before I'll cuddle with you." The man in the kitchen said before laughing a bit. I was then let go by him. The cold air hit my face. Wait so that means, I was warm. Oh my god..

Clint was walking towards us with a tray, 6 sandwiches rested on it. All of us took two before eating them. I ended up on Clint's lap which I definitely didn't deny, blushing at.

Bucky did ended up pouring us some water/juice. Okay, fuck it. They're both warm. They are literally warm. Well, Clint was literally hugging me from behind. I then realized something which confused me the most.

"Wait a minute." I spoke. My answers were a hum from Clint and a "Yeah?" from Bucky.

"Are you two literally sharing me?" I asked. "Yeah, we are, got a problem with that?" Bucky spoke. "Well a little birdy told me that-"

"That Thor liked you as well?" Clint spoke behind me, interrupting me, confusing me. I turned to him. "You knew?" I said. He nodded.

"And we're not afraid to share." Clint added. "Oh my.. god.." I spoke which made the man behind me and in front of me laugh.