Part 6

"Miss...," Jungkook called.

"Get home safely," he said and sat in the car. That's it?
"Let's go," Namjoon said as you nodded to Jungkook.

"The weather's a bit cold, isn't it?" you said to break the silence.
"Do you want my jacket?" he asked.
"Oh no! Of course not, you're sick. You should keep it. I was just, you know... nevermind," you politely refused, guilt overflowing within you for asking for a jacket from a sick person.

"Y/n,....um..," he called.
"Yes?"
"I just, I-nothing. We're here!" he said once you had reached outside your residence.
"Thank you for walking me home Namjoon. Take care of yourself, have your medicines on time and have some meat. It'll heal you up," you flashed your teeth at him.
"Thanks, I will remember all of them.. I'll be off then. By-" he was cut off by Jimin, who just came out of the entrance of your villa.

"Hey!! It's our Namjoon! What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, engulfing Namjoon into a hug.
"I walked her home," Namjoon replied.
"Oooh! I see," he raised his eyebrows mischievously, looking at Namjoon and then at you. Stop that!!
"You should come often, y/n misses your company a lot, so much that she always-" you muffled his mouth, to which Jimin grinned.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

"Oh is it?" Namjoon said, laughing awkwardly.
"He's sick, Oppa, let him go and have his rest. Okay then Namjoon, take care!"
"Yah! Why are you rushing him? Come inside Namjoon-ah," Jimin offered warmly.
"He's sick," you said to Jimin.
"Then why did you ask him to walk you home? Didn't dad appoint Jungkook for you today? He was supposed to drop you off! You little troublemaker!" Jimin hit your arm.
"I'm fine now, so I came to drop her off," Namjoon defended you.

He's so cute!! I'm gonna melt!!

"Even then, you should've rested at home," Jimin advised, as if he was his brother.
"Let's go now oppa," you whispered to Jimin, giving him a death stare.
"You must rest now, Namjoon. Bye!" you exclaimed.
"I'll drop you off," Jimin said.
"Oh! No, no, hyung. I'll just get going on my own," he flashed a smile and walked away while you dragged Jimin inside the villa.

"Are you stupid?" you yelled at Jimin.
"What?" he shrugged his shoulders, acting all innocent.
"Only if you were younger than me, I would have hit you to death!" you yelled.
"But you still hit me even though I'm 6 years older than you!" he complained.
"You should come often, y/n loves your company," you mocked him.
"Whats wrong in it? Don't you like his company?"
"I do, but you're making it way too obvious. If next time you do something wrong in front of Namjoon, I'll tell Yoonji that you like her!" you grinned, wickedly.

Min Yoonji was the girl who Jimin was head over heels for and unfortunately who was also Yoongi's older sister.
And how did Jimin even get to like Yoongi's sister? It was because they were colleagues. Yoongi knew about Jimin's feelings towards his sister and that was the reason for Jimin and Yoongi to hate each other to death.

"Don't you dare!" he pointed his index finger towards you, threatening you.
"Oh Yoonji! My sweet Yoonji! The love of my life, Yoonji," you started mocking him loudly for Seokjin to hear it, since he didn't know about Jimin's feelings for her.
"Sshh! Jin hyung will hear you!" he said, pressing his palm over your lips and dragging you out of the house.
"What will it take to keep your mouth shut?" he questioned with his hands on his waist.
"Ummm.... ice-cream!" you exclaimed.
"So you won't tell Jin hyung. Okay? Deal?"
"Deal!" you bubbled.