Part 3

"Shit! No way," your smile dropped as the hairs on your nape stood on their ends.
"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked you at once after he saw the terror pooling in your eyes.
"Give it to me," he spat before snatching it out of your hands and began reading it while your legs wobbled, making you collapse back into your chair.
"H-how does this p-person know so much about m-me? About my b-body?"
He read the letter and you could see he was as shocked as you were.
"Someone's stalking you!?" he concluded.
"Why would anyone stalk me?" you bit on your nails; nervously.
"I don't know! The most obvious reason is because he/she likes you!"
"What? Like me? Then why not confess straight away?"
"Maybe that person fears rejection?"
"Why would someone fear rejection?" you freaked out.

"Oh no, what if.." he stopped speaking.
"Say it!! Now!"
"What if that person wants to kidnap you and demand ransom from your father and these letters are just like some threat calls?"
"No, that's impossible!" you shook your head in disagreement.
"Why not? Oh y/n, you're so innocent! You don't know anything about this cruel world."
"Yah, cut the crap. I know the cruelty of the world. Just tell me what do we do now?" you asked him, demanding a crystalline answer.

"In ordinary circumstances, I would definitely report it to the police," he slightly squeezed your pale, cold hand.
"Or at least your family," he said.

"No! Are you out of your mind? What if Namjoon is the secret admirer?"
"What!!? Are you serious? Of all the people in the world, you think it's Namjoon? Gosh.. you're unbelievable. It's not him, okay? Do one thing: just inform your family about it, alright? I don't want you to be in danger," his thumb gently grazed the back of your hand whereas his eyes bore concern into yours.
"No!! If I inform my family about it, they'll try to find out who's giving me these letters and what if it turns out that it is Namjoon? It'll ruin our dads' well-maintained friendship since childhood! Not only this, but also it's going to affect his family's reputation! I'll ruin his image as well as reputation! And most importantly, I'll lose our friendship! I'll lose him forever! Do you even realize how much of a big risk it is?" you almost shrieked.

With a scoff,"Well young lady, how are you SO sure that only Namjoon is the one writing this to you?" he questioned.
"Of course he is the one! Think about it. To begin with, Namjoon never recommended any love story book to me and he also said the book has something special in it."
"What if the only thing special in the book is the story itself? And not the letters?"
"Ugh, come on. He would've just said that it's a very nice story. Why did he have to mention the word special?" you asked him, which put him in a never-ending trail of questions.

"Because, because...look, I don't know, okay? It's not him, that is what I know for sure," he seemed frustrated.
"It is him. And if it's not, then tell me how he knew about where and on which shelf the book was. He knew all of it, because he wanted me to see that book. Because maybe he wants to confess!! Or at least, pass me the hints. And that's the very reason he came to the library today. To keep the letter for me!!" you explained, out of breath.
"Only this much is not enough to confirm it. If Namjoon could do this, so can anybody else," he concluded against your opinion.