Part 10

"WHY-" your scream died down in your throat as your eyes widened at the sight of the person, who was trying to wake you up.

Kim Seokjin.

"Ahhh!" you yelled, waking Yoongi up.
"What are you two doing here?" Seokjin asked you.
"I.. I.. I'm-"
"How did you come back? Ah, I knew I couldn't trust Namjoon!" he clapped angrily.
"Let's go, I'm going to tell father what his darling daughter is doing," he pulled you to your feet grabbing your arm.

"Ouch! Noo! Please don't!!" you pleaded.
"Do you know how important it is to attend your lectures? Your grades are consistently dropping and yet you're here missing out on them!" he scolded.
"I..I know oppa, but I'm just burnt out. I wanted to have some time to relax! And I can't have it; dad would never let me. So I had to do this. But I wasn't negligent. I've asked Namjoon to give me the notes later," you said, rather rudely.
"How is that going to help? You have the notes, but who's going to feed them into your brain? Taking notes doesn't sort everything y/n. Huh..whatever it is, I can see that you're not telling me the truth. So I'm going to tell father about this and that's final!" he bent down and scooped you up in his arms and threw you onto his broad shoulder, your torso dangling from his back.

"Aahh! Oppa! Let me down!" you screamed at the unexpected somersault whereas Seokjin started walking towards the exit while you started hitting his back, so he would let go of you.
"Let me down!" you ordered.
"Okay then," he said and suddenly loosened his grip over you and leaned slightly behind, earning a high pitched shriek in return as you almost fell off his broad shoulders.
"Oppa!!" you screeched in fury and upon seeing how angry you were, he retracted to his original position; again standing upright and began walking towards the exit.

"Yoongi, you idiot! What are you doing there? Help me!" you screamed at Yoongi who was just standing there with wide eyes, looking at the scenic scene.

At the mention of his name and after a few blinks of his lashes, his soul was back into his body and he rushed to your help, grabbed you by your forearm, preventing Seokjin from taking you out of the library.

"Are you really going to do this to your friend's older brother, Yoongi?" Seokjin put him on a sticky wicket while trying to pull you out of his grip.
"Will you do this to your best friend, Yoongi?" you questioned him and enveloped your palm onto Yoongi's forearm.
"I'm helping you!" he told you, pulling you harder.
"Ahh gosh! Just stop pulling her! I don't want her to fall!! I'm ready to listen, okay?" Seokjin said defeatedly after a few minutes of 'tug of war' with you and gently placed you down on your feet.

"Now tell me the truth. What were you two doing over here?" he asked, sternly.
"The truth...is, we're...here to catch-'' Yoongi pressed his palm over your lips.
"To catch hold of a book!" he finished it for you.
"A book?" questioned a perplexed Seokjin.
"Yeah. A book that's going to be released today and Taehyung said he'll get the book as soon as it is released!" you continued lying.

"But you could come later too! Missing lectures for a book? Is this the right thing to do y/n?" Seokjin protested.
"We wanted to read the book as soon as it came, hyung," Yoongi lied.
"What's so special about that book?" Seokjin raised an eyebrow.