Part 36

"Yah! Come back," you kept asking for an explanation, but Yoongi just walked away without any response.

How could he do that? Yanking off my pendant? He could've just told me to take it off when I should apologize to Namjoon. He's really become weird.

Your brothers entered the room immediately after.
"What was that?" Jimin asked.
"What was what?" you asked back.
"The," he puckered his lips at you,"Kiss."
"What the heck! He's my best friend!"
"Exactly. That's what we saw," Seokjin mimicked what Jimin did.
"You guys were watching us!? That's so inappropriate!"
"Not when it's your sister," Jimin stated.

"Are you really moving on?" Seokjin asked.
"I.. I.. I don't know," you looked away from them.
"It looks like you slowly are."
"What do you mean?"
"We saw what happened on that day. When you sneaked out with Yoongi."
Your eyes bulged out as he said that, but you pulled them back in.

"You can put them out, because we're going to tell you how. You remember Jungkook came to check on you after you screamed? We came with the keys right after that. To double check."
Jimin continued thereafter,"We opened the door slowly, without a creak, peeked in. And to our horror you jumped off the balcony! We were going to run for the balcony but then we saw the bed sheets tied to the railing. We wondered who you were running with. So we went to my room and looked through the window as to who it was: Yoongi."

Your jaw dropped to the ground.

Seokjin resumed narrating,"We waited outside your room until you came back. And oh gosh! You came so late! Anyways, then..what happened next was umm very... I guess you two were..were busy... in fact very busy.. uh-"
"Kissing each other," Jimin blurted out.
"Excuse me!!" you raised your voice.
"So you really were," Seokjin concluded.
"It's not what you think! I wasn't kissing him," you looked away.
"But he was," Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Can I just know why you guys are making this awkward conversation with me!?"
"Because you're giving either of them false hope," said Seokjin.
"No I'm not!" you yelled at him.
"Yes you are," Jimin firmly said.

"It should be 'There you are'," your mom entered the ward, along with your dad.
"Dad!" you beamed happily.
"Y/n," he came in long strides and hugged you tight, taking you by surprise.
"Dad-"
"I thought I lost you, daughter," your dad sighed and allowed your mother to come into the hug.
"We were so worried, Y/n. Why in the world did you jump?"

What is she talking about?
Oh yes, oppas have lied to them.

"It was stupid, mom. Like who is grounded for a whole month for being just a day late?" you whined,"So I tried to escape."
"Oh dear, I was angry that day. I just said it for the sake of saying something! I didn't know you would take it so seriously. I know you're too old to be grounded,
Y/n," your father held your free hand.
"It would've been completely okay even if you would've stepped out normally. Gosh, this is all my fault. I'm sorry, my dear daughter," he kissed the back of your hand, gently.
"Dad, please don't be sorry. I shouldn't have made that rash decision. I'm sorry for making you worry again," you held his hands which had started becoming wrinkly.
"Never, I repeat, NEVER, do anything like that ever again. Alright?" he looked you in the eyes, his brows knitted with worry and his eyes showing a certain kind of relief, of finally seeing his daughter alive and safe.
"I won't. I promise," you kissed your dad on the cheek, after which he smiled tenderly.