Part 15

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" you both turned your heads to the library's entrance to see an enraged Yoongi yell, officially declaring a war.

The moment Yoongi took his name, you could feel Taehyung's hands tremble under your body. Brave guy he was, because despite his tremblings he didn't drop you.
On not seeing Taehyung react to his warning he stomped towards the both of you, while Taehyung still held you, his hands trembling even more.

"Give her to me," he snatched you from his arms into his own and after a second, abruptly loosened his grip as a result of which your hips crashed down onto the floor with a hard thud. What the heck!!!
"How dare you touch her!!? I told you last time, didn't I?" Yoongi firmly grabbed Taehyung's collar.
"A-angel!!! Save me!!" he pleaded frantically.

"Yoongi!!" you sprang up to your feet despite the pain and tugged at his arm,"He wasn't doing anything nasty!! He was just helping!!"
"Oh by holding you in his arms?" Yoongi didn't move a muscle on his face.
"No! Yoongi, I was going to fall-"
"Is there anything going on between the two of you?" he asked, making Taehyung's as well as your eyes go wide.
"N-no!! It's n-nothing like that!" you stammered, and obviously it made Yoongi feel that you were lying.
"I see how it is," he let go of Taehyung's collar with a shove, whose impact caused him to stagger a few steps back.
"Yoongi!! Please don't misunderstand," you trailed behind him, for some reason; feeling guilty as if you had cheated on him.
"I didn't even say anything! Anyways, who am I to tell you whom to date? It's your choice entirely," he said and left you alone at the library's entrance.

After he had left, the most important question struck you: What was he here for? He doesn't read books! Then what work does he have here? Oh no... he is the secret admirer?? Shit, it makes complete sense why he deliberately started an argument!!! It was just a distraction! Because he knows I would ask him why he was here and then he would be caught red-handed!!

[The next day: At your place]
Come on, it's past lunch time, they should've been here until now!
Namjoon and Hoseok hadn't arrived at your place due to the heavy snowfall that took place this morning. Being bored, you scrolled through your phone until something caught your attention.
'Pretending to fall asleep to see your crush's reaction.'
You looked at the views the video had got. A million views? For this piece of shit?
You clicked on the video, and just played the start for a while and just skipped to the end. The video ended with the crush confessing to the girl which made you cringe.
"It looks so fake! Even, I've better acting skills than them. It's so cringey," you scoffed.
"But still, it seems interesting. What if I try this?" you asked yourself thoughtfully.

"What are you going to try?" you flinched at Hoseok's voice too close to your ears as he was going to peek into your phone.
"Nothing," you said as you quickly hid flipped the phone upside down on the bed.
"Okay," he said carelessly and dropped down his backpack on the table and went to the window to attend to more important matters.

You turned to see what he was up to and you saw that he was a bit wet, his hair weren't parted like they always were. His smooth forehead was covered with his thick bangs making him look like a fluff ball and he shrugged off the snowflakes stuck in his hair by looking in the window.

Hmm, now that I look at him, he definitely fits the definition of a stalker. A secretive and mysterious boy, who doesn't talk or share much. On top of that, a handsome face. Perfect for a secret admirer.

Suddenly, an idea popped into your head: which could help you figure out who the secret admirer is.
What if I try the prank from the video? It's silly, but it could confirm that the admirer is Namjoon. If Namjoon is writing me the letters, he'll definitely mention about this incident in his letter or maybe even try to make a move when I put on my act. Maybe he'll even mention that. And if none of this happens, it will be clear that it's not him and I'll inform the cops and catch the real stalker.
"Can I ask you something?" you asked to which he hummed.
"How would you confess to your crush?" you questioned, making him choke.
"What? Confess to your crush?" he asked to assure that he heard the right thing.
"Tell me, I wouldn't judge you."
"Don't tell this to anyone but if I had to confess to my crush I'd write her love letters and then eventually confess. That way I'd atleast get an idea of what she thinks about me," he explained, still fixing himself in the mirror.
"What about you?" he asked.
"I'd definitely not write love letters. That can be troublesome."