Part 27

My imaginary two-sided love story will finally come to an end then.

With such conclusions you headed into the villa which was quiet without your mom and dad in it.
"Oppas? Where are you?"

Not even a 'yes'.

Why is everyone ignoring me today?

You climbed up the stairway and checked Jimin's room. He was busy playing his Ghost of Tsushima.
"Yah Jimin! Couldn't you answer me even a 'yes'?"
Jimin turned around.
"It's your birthday today, that's why I'll say it. I'm sorry, alright?"
"Just a sorry? That sorts it?"
"Come on Y/n! I died!!! Thrice!! Can you imagine the trauma?" he narrowed his eyes and fake cried.
"Suits you! You didn't invite me to play with you!"
"You were out of the house Y/n, how could I call you!!"
"Shut up! I'm really mad at you!!"

"Silence, people of the Kim clan!" Seokjin entered Jimin's room, to the rescue.
"Victory is destined to be mine," you smirked at Jimin, who jeered at you.
"Y/n is right, in whatever way she thinks she is," said Seokjin.
"You're so biased!!!" Jimin cried out.
"It's her birthday Jimin, at least today let her be right."
"Thanks oppa," you snapped your fingers and winked at Seokjin.
"Can we skip to the good part? If it is," Seokjin said in a sing-a- song manner.
"That is what Namjoon will decide," you exhaled heavily.

"What do you mean?" asked Jimin.
"The wait is going to be over. I'm going to confess."
"Woahhh!!" they both exclaimed together. They looked at each other with shocked eyes and smiles.
"For real?" Jimin asked.
"Is it today!!?" Seokjin interjected.
"Yes, yes, yes!!" you blushed hard.

~~~

Soon, it was evening. Time for the party!! Your brothers had agreed to help you in whatever way possible. To make the confession a success, they had specially ordered a dress.
"So that all Namjoon sees is YOU," Jimin had said. So it was almost the time for the party and you were ready from top to bottom and were examining yourself in the mirror.

You looked at your reflection, which along with makeup wore a carnation pink bodycon dress which hugged your curves perfectly. It had a semi-deep v-neckline; because your brothers didn't allow you to go for a deeper one. Nonetheless, even the semi-deep v-neckline gave a not-much-but-good view of your cleavage, adding a sexy look to your beautiful self.

Next your eyes fell on to check the sleeves, which embraced your arms seamlessly upto the wrists whereas the length of the dress generously covered your upper thighs. You had let your thick locks loose today and to finish off the look, you had sprayed on some cologne. For some courage and strength rested on your collarbone- Yoongi's gift, the Yin.

You were now waiting in your room as Seokjin had instructed but as the wise have said: an empty mind is a devil workshop.

Should I really confess? Or no?

"Yes you should."
You turned your head to see Jimin in a white t-shirt with a leather jacket enter your room. His hair was neatly styled making him look like a hot playboy.
"How did you know?" you looked back in the mirror and asked.
"Just, you and me things," he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at your reflections in the mirror.

"I'm going to be banished to hell for saying this, but you're looking absolutely gorgeous. Namjoon will be head over heels for you!" he grinned.
"Oppa!" you hit his chest playfully.