Part 23

"Where are we going?"
"Bamdokkaebi Night Market."

You looked at the villa first to make sure no one was watching. And indeed, there wasn't anyone spying at you.So you sat on the bike carefree, after him.
"Why do you always forget?"
"Forget what?" you asked.
"This," he took your hands and put them around his waist, making your heart take a huge leap.
"O-oh, that," you wrapped your arms around his narrow waist and looked away, trying to mask the pink forming on your cheeks.

What's wrong with Yoongi these days?

He turned on his bike and picked up speed smoothly. So smooth that it took a while to realize that the cold winds were hitting your face and making you all the more cold. Yoongi drove at a constant high speed for a while, meaning it was still cold and your hands subconsciously gripped him tighter and you snuggled your face in his back to keep the freezing winds away from hitting it.

Yoongi, on getting a response like this, smiled. Happily. He was surfing up on the ninth cloud while you were clinging onto him for warmth as the cold wind danced through your hair.

After some time, when the bike had to stop because of the signal turning red did the slapping winds subside. You looked out of your cozy place and asked,
"Umm Yoongi?"
"Yes?"
"Do you have a girlfriend?" you asked.
"Girlfriend?" he chuckled.
"Yes, I have you!" he said.
"I don't mean a girl friend. I mean a girlfriend."
"What in the world are you trying to say y/n?" he chortled.
"Ughh! I mean, are you in a relationship?"
"Relationship? I guess I'll tell you when the time is right."
"So now you're going to keep secrets from your best friend?"
"Absolutely not! You wanna know it that bad? Then here's your answer: NO. I'm not in a relationship. But I think I'll soon be," he said, increasing the speed of the bike.

Oh, so he does like someone!! She must be really pretty and really lucky too. Yoongi is a really nice guy to be with.
I'm happy for him, you genuinely thought.

"Why did you ask though? Are you jealous? Oh no! Have you caught feelings for your best friend, y/n?" he teased you.
"No! Not at all. I still love Namjoon," you smiled and rested your head on his back, imagining you and Namjoon together playing in the snow.

~~~

"We're here!" Yoongi announced and jammed in the brakes slowly, coming to a complete halt. He called your name once, and it turned out that you had fallen asleep on his back because of the constant cold winds coming at your face.
"Y/n wake up!" he told you for the final time now and somehow, his voice had magically reached your ears.
"Mmh?" you asked, opening your eyes halfway.
"Look around, we're here."
You found yourself slumped onto Yoongi's humming back. As Yoongi asked, you turned your head round to look at your surroundings.

 As Yoongi asked, you turned your head round to look at your surroundings