Part 14

"Don't go," Yoongi muttered slowly, which you couldn't hear and his face dropped with disappointment, as he saw you shamelessly running towards Namjoon.

"What brings you here?" you asked.
"I forgot my phone at your place," he smiled, stepping forward to share the umbrella with you.
"What are you doing here?" he glanced at Yoongi first and then back at you, gently brushing off the snow which was almost melting on your head.
"Nothing. Let's go," you smiled, happy with his mere presence.

"I'll see you later," you said to Yoongi who was slowly seen at a distance- walking towards you, still holding his jacket above his beady eyes, dumbstruck by the betrayal from you.

"O-okay," he stopped dead in his tracks and you could feel the dejection in his voice.
A wave of guilt rushed over you. Hurting one's closest friend would be the least thing anyone would want to do, and you were definitely not the one to think the opposite of it.

"How about you go ahead and I'll catch up with you later?" you said to Namjoon, despite the fact that you could see disappointment filling his face.
"Can't you come with me? Please," Namjoon looked at you with hopeful eyes; hoping that at least he'll win you over your best friend.
"I'm sorry Namjoon, I have to attend to him since I was the one who called him with me in the first place," and Namjoon glanced or maybe glared at Yoongi one last time and walked away without a word.

"Are you happy now?" you said.
"Why did you do that? You should've gone with him!" he said, even though happy at the back of his mind.
"You should've seen your face!! If I hadn't stayed back, you'd definitely cry!" you laughed out.
"Here," he said, giving you his jacket.
"Oh come on! Let me enjoy the snow!" you said, stretching your hands out, collecting the snow which was now piling up in your palms.
"So beautiful!" you said, looking at the road which was slowly getting covered due to the snow.
"It is, indeed," he smiled, looking at you.

"How about we have a snowball fight?" you suggested.
"Don't you have to go home?"
"Come on, let's play," you bent down, collecting the snow in your bare hands, moulding it into a ball and throwing it at Yoongi's face. The snowball shattered as it hit Yoongi's face, causing you to burst out in laughter and run away from him, since you knew he wasn't the one to sit back and not have revenge.

"Don't you challenge me!" he too threw a snowball at you but you dodged it with ease, taking advantage of the distance you had created between the both of you.
"Is this the best you can do?" you challenged him.
"Wait, I'll show you," he gathered some more snow and made a comparatively bigger snowball, throwing it towards you with all his strength.

The snowball cut through the air speedily, parallel to the ground and rapidly approaching towards your face but just in time your reflexes kicked in and you ducked, barely missing it.

"Ah!" you heard a tiny muffled scream behind you.
"Namjoon?" you rushed to him, who sat on the ground.

He's back so soon?

"Are you okay?" you helped him get up.
"Are you at a war or what?" he questioned.

"Did you get hurt by such a small ball? I thought you were stronger. Guess not all tall boys are that strong," Yoongi said, coming near.
"Let me show you what I got," Namjoon quickly dug around him for some snow and made some snowballs with his huge hands.
"Yeah, show me!" Yoongi yelled, going away from him.
Namjoon then scrambled to his feet and threw the snowballs at Yoongi while he dodged most of them with ease.
"My turn!" Yoongi said through his gritted teeth. He threw a smaller ball right at Namjoon's face, knocking him down but he didn't give up. He kept throwing balls at Yoongi and he kept dodging most of them while Namjoon kept getting hit by most that Yoongi threw at him.