Part 22

While you were busy noticing his attire, immediately his muscular hands covered your mouth, trying to stop you from screaming again.

I-Is he t-the s-secret a-admirer???

Again, when you were busy thinking of the possibilities with wide eyes, the person's free hand went around your waist, pulling you closer to its body, while the other was still covering your mouth. You started flailing your arms wildly, hitting his chest with your small fists in an attempt to push him/her away from you.

"Oppa!!!!" you screamed as soon as you got a chance to uncover your mouth under the palm which was covering your mouth.

The person again pressed its hand to your mouth; this time even tighter. But you did not stop struggling. You wriggled all the time, trying to get out of the person's grip. You were almost out of the person's clutches but the person pulled you by your waist, your back facing his chest. You tried undoing the hands which were stuck to your waist, but it was no use. The admirer was too strong. He twirled you swiftly and pushed you on the bed, making you fall on your back.
"Oppaa!!" you let out another shriek when you fell.

The person however was surely enraged by your scream because the moment the second shriek escaped your lips, he hovered over you and pinned your arms beside your head, restricting your movement further.
"Don't scream, or you'll not live to see the sunrise of your birthday," the person whispered angrily.

A manly voice. But not as deep as Namjoon's.
Wait!!! H-he knows my birthday!!!!??

"H-how do you-"
"The girl with hazel eyes, what spell did you cast on me? Every minute I find myself thinking of the dimple on your left cheek and the mole behind your right ear. Oh, you've really stolen my heart, my Kim Y/n."

Nooo!!! This is the first letter he gave me!!!

You looked at him, your eyes as big as the moon whose light was slipping in through your window. You couldn't form words in your mouth. Tonight was going to be very different. Your breaths grew heavy and your body started trembling looking at him, whose eyes felt familiarly unfamiliar and showed no emotion. Not even happiness.

"W-what do you w-want from me?" you stammered with courage.
"A sorry."
"I'm sorry for everything!! Please let me go!" you said at a stretch as tears began forming in your eyes and you hoped hard that he'd have pity on you. But he just stared at you without a word. Looking at you, your terrible state.
And then, he suddenly burst out into laughter and removed his mask, to reveal the unfamiliar face which turned out to be a very familiar one. Pale skin, dragon eyes and a gummy smile. Yoongi!!!!

"You should've seen your face!!" he laughed hysterically, still hovering above.
"Yoongi!!!" you put your arms around his neck and pulled him closer over you, into a super tight embrace. You then shifted your hands to lock his waist and nuzzled your face into his hoodie, searching for warmth. Yoongi, who was laughing hysterically earlier, was stunned; he had expected a good beating instead of a tight hug.

"Hey, you're alright?" asked a concerned Yoongi.
"Yes I am," you said and withdrew from the hug so that he could sit appropriately, out of that awkward position you both were in right now. He sat upright on the bed next to you while you did the same.

"You almost got me!" Yoongi referred to the moment where you had flung the baseball bat at him.
"I'm very upset at you," you glared.
"Then why did you hug me?"
"Because I was relieved that it was just you."
"Who else would want to come like this y/n? At this hour?"
"The secret admirer," you said, shakily.
"What!!" Yoongi exclaimed.
"Yeah, and I thought I was going to die today!" your face wrinkled with fear.