Part 12

"Guys!! Stop. We three will perform together and that's final, okay?" you said and they both turned their heads to look at you; Namjoon with sadness in his eyes for not choosing his side, whereas Hoseok with triumph painted on his face.

 We three will perform together and that's final, okay?" you said and they both turned their heads to look at you; Namjoon with sadness in his eyes for not choosing his side, whereas Hoseok with triumph painted on his face

"I'm the happiest," Hoseok chirped.
"Who cares what you feel," you heard Namjoon mumble which caught you by surprise.
"Did you say something?" Hoseok asked Namjoon, his brow angled.
"Shall we discuss the more important things in our lives?" Namjoon looked at Hoseok with a straight face.
"Okay guys. At whose place shall we carry out the project?" you cut them out.
"Mine!" they said in unison.
"Why do you always have to say the things that I want to say?" Hoseok argued.
"I don't need to say what you are saying. You're the one who's copying me," Namjoon spat.
"Me? Copying you? There's no bigger joke than this!" Hoseok faked a laugh.
"Yeah it is, cause you can never succeed in copying me, however hard you try. I'm way out of your league," Namjoon scoffed at Hoseok.

"Guys!! Stop fighting!! Let's meet at my place, okay?" you said and surprisingly, they both agreed without a word.
"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Hoseok exclaimed, excited more than ever while you sat in your car. Hoseok in the front and Namjoon beside you.
Why is HE so excited??

"Why do you want to involve him in this?" Namjoon whispered into your ear and you could sense that he was trying hard to control his temper.

Namjoon losing his temper? That's very unusual.

"Say something y/n!" he whispered in his deep voice, making you aware of how close his lips were to your ears and sending shivers down your spine.
"It's o-okay. The more, t-the better!" you grinned after you whispered, enjoying the attention you were getting.

Awww, I'm really loving this!!! I want to play this game for a while.

"No! You're not getting it. He's really dumb and useless, he'll not even help us in the project. I don't want to share yours as well as my marks with him when he doesn't even deserve them," he looked at you with sanguine eyes, hoping you'd somehow shoo Hoseok away.
"I know him Namjoon, he'll help us," you touched his arm with a lot of courage and hesitation, assuring him.
"How can you know him? He's a newbie!"
"Not just a newbie. He was my ex best friend's brother, so I kinda know him," you said.
"You never told me about it. Guess, we're not that close after all," the dejection in his voice filled your heart with guilt.
"Namjoon no, it's nothing like that," you felt pity for poor Namjoon as you tried explaining.
"Aggh.. nevermind. It's fine," he cut you out.
Unsettled, Namjoon just glared at Hoseok through the rearview mirror.