Part 41

"Y/n, can I talk to you, alone?"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, JUNGKOOK!" Seokjin snapped, ready to pounce on him.
"We should let them talk, hyung," Namjoon said and though reluctantly, Seokjin became ready.
"I'll wait outside," Jungkook said, exiting the room and also out of your villa.

"Call for us immediately if tries anything stupid, okay?" Seokjin cupped your cheek.
"Don't worry, he'll just settle things. Nothing else," you assured him and after passing Namjoon an even reassuring smile, walked down to where Jungkook was waiting.

"So what do you want to tell me?" you asked once you were outside the villa.

He stood at a distance from you, not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable.

"Y/n," he said in a hoarse voice,"Be honest, did you not feel anything for me?" he asked.
"Is this why you called me here?" you asked, baffled by his question.
"No! I mean...before I leave, I just want to know if there was a time where you saw me not just as your father's secretary but as a man," he asked, again looking right into your eyes.
"I saw you once as a friend. Nothing more than that; I always liked Namjoon," you answered.
"That nerd," he scoffed, slowly which was inaudible to you.

"Excuse me?"
"Y/n I don't think I'll be returning to Seoul anytime soon, so I think this is the last time I see you," he said, taking a step towards you.
"O-oh," you said, not knowing how to react to that.
"I hope you don't forget me."
"Jungkook I-"
"And in the future, if by some miracle, if you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again... fall in love with me," he said, taking another step at you.
"I'm sorry Jung-"
"Please don't be. Because this is all my fault. Out of all the people in the world I fell for the heart that didn't beat for me," he smiled sadly as the light breeze brushed against his face.
"I may not be in the right place to say this but, you'll surely find someone better than me. Don't lose hope," you tried to console him.

"There is nothing better than the best, Y/n," he argued lovingly.
"Take care of yourself and don't play in the snow for a long time like you did the last time, stay away from the librarian and also from that project boy," he chuckled at his own words, coming closer.
"Take care of yourself too," you said.

"I'll miss you, Y/n."
He wrapped his tattooed, muscular arms around your tiny figure, being careful of your fractured hand. Your eyes widened at his bold move and your posture stiffened. You were a bit taken aback by his sudden actions but you didn't want to hurt him, so you reciprocated the hug.
"Farewell," you patted his back through the hug and then he pulled away from the hug quickly, with moist eyes.
"Goodbye Y/n," he gave a slight bow and started walking.

Goodbye Mr. Cold guy.

After he had walked some distance he turned to look at you. He passed you a warm smile through his eyes that glistened under the evening sun.

Don't cry, I feel bad already.
You smiled back and waved at him.

Just as you were wondering about how you never paid attention to Jungkook's behavior or body language towards you, the three men in your room emerged next
to you.
"What did he say?" Seokjin said, still burning with anger.
"Just a goodbye," you shrugged your shoulders.
"I still can't believe he was your secret admirer," Jimin shook his head.
"Not just him. I'll explain it to you later, oppa. Oh yes! I need to tell Yoongi about this! That I've found his partner!" you laughed and were about to leave when Seokjin's hand stopped you.
"What do you mean partner? Yoongi stalked you too??"
"It was just a prank, oppa."