Part 30

Taehyung's gift has this letter...
So all this time, it's TAEHYUNG who's my admirer?????
No, but he said the tall guy would beat him up if he tried anything like that.

Aisshh I'm so dumb!! How could I rest convinced that he's not writing the letters just because HE tells me that he's not?
Of course he was lying all this time!!!
And now it makes even more sense. The only person who can keep a letter 24/7 without me knowing about it is Taehyung!
Because he's the librarian!!
Now that I think about it, I'm even dumber. He literally gives me a clue by calling me his Angel!!

I feel betrayed. Or maybe pathetic. No, maybe I'm feeling embarrassed of myself. Arrggghhhh.

But one thing's for sure: Taehyung was just playing around all this time with me. Pretending to be someone he's not.

So he loved me! Since the start. And I pitied him while he stalked me. I'm so foolish! I should've listened to the people who told me to stay away from Taehyung. Turns out that he is a creep. I'm going to teach him a nice lesson tomorrow. One that he never forgets. And for now I must find this place which he speaks of.

After a lot of thinking and googling, you came to the conclusion that the admirer is calling you to the Namsan tower.
But is this the right answer?? I'll have to ask Taehyung before leaving if he's going somewhere.

The next day you decided to make an excuse that you wanted to visit the library, so that you could see your admirer: Taehyung, at last.
"Library?" Jungkook asked when you informed him.
"Yes, I need some books," you lied.
"Okay then, I'll come too," he said.
Noo!!! Not today!!!
"Why? I mean, I can go by myself."
"I need to go to the library too, miss. I read too," he said, walking past you.
Damn it, how am I supposed to reach now???

You had to walk with Jungkook then. Jungkook ahead, while you were behind him. You walked at a slow pace, trying to lose track of him, but his bodyguard-ish attitude would not let him rest in peace. He would keep looking back from time to time if you were really following him.
What a nosy ass!!

Your heart skipped a beat as the library came into sight.

It's time! Okay, three things on the list: Ask Taehyung where he's going and second, flee somehow.
Give Taehyung a nice smack.

You entered the library after Jungkook and there you saw the devil, at his reference desk, smiling at you.
"Hi, angel!" he waved at you.
Your blood began to simmer.

How could he say that so casually? After the treatment that I give him? I can't believe he's been stalking me all this time.

Unintentionally, you shot him a glare.
"Are you okay now? I'm sorry about what happened yesterday," he said in his usual awkward way.
"It's okay," you rudely commented.
"Looks like you're in a really bad mood. Anyways, I'm a bit busy, I've got somewhere to be," he pouted.

That line sparked up your soul.
"Like where?"
"Uh, somewhere near Namsan tower," he scratched his head.
So he knows I'm going to come to him. Playing dumb huh? Let's see for how long you're gonna play it. Box number one, check.

"I need your help Taehyung. To go to the Namsan tower. Now," you said and in return got a frown from him.

Look at you, acting all dumb . Oh yeah, you should be confused. You cannot show it to me. At least not now.