Part 31

"Woah, you're really here."
You looked up to see an amused Yoongi. No way... It can't be...

"Yoongi?" you asked as you slowly collapsed on the ground.
"So you.. you're the other-" you struggled to form solid words.
"Yes, I'm the other tall guy," he smiled shyly.

It's true then.Yoongi is sending me those letters. So, he loves me. And I thought we were best friends.

I'm so foolish. I should've known. He treats me special because he loves me. Not because we're best friends.

I never expected this from you, Yoongi. Why Yoongi, why must you give me this pain, this betrayal? Why must you take this step and change what we are with each other?

"I can't believe you really got the letter!! I thought you'd ignore it and not come!" he laughed as if he had had his victory.

"Why are you my secret admirer?" you asked, rising up from the ground.
"What do you mean 'why'?" his smile shrinked slowly as he hadn't expected you to say that.
His eyes softened, not for showing affection or worry, but sadness.
"I'm sor-" he said, his voice barely audible.

"What do I do with your 'sorry'? Does that fix everything? The stress I had everyday, the fear I had when every night I went to bed, did you think about it anytime?" you scolded him bitterly.
"I just cannot believe it's you who wrote them to me!" you clenched your jaw and closed your fists tight, trying not to burst out all at once.

"No Y/n, I'm not your admirer!"
Wow, now he's trying to undo what he had done. He just tried to apologize for being the admirer and now he's flipping.

"So you mean I'm receiving letters out of nowhere? Letters sent by nobody?"
"No Y/n, I did write them but-"
"Why is there a 'but'? You wrote me those letters and that makes it crystal clear!"
"Will you just lis-"
"How could you do that to me? You could've just told me that you liked me! We would've sorted things out then and there itself! Why did you have to go to such an extent!? And make things even more difficult for me!"
"Y/n please listen first!" he took your hands in his warm ones.

"Why should I listen to you!? When you're the one who saw me suffering, didn't you? When you came to my room the night before my birthday and pranked me, you saw how scared I was! The fear in my eyes. Yet you decided to do this to me," your anger was at its peak now. You were so frustrated and that the only thing you wanted to do was destroy something. Like anything. If there were papers lying in front of you, you would've shredded them to pieces. If there were pillows, you would rip them apart. If there were a pen and a book you would scribble on every page until all the pages were filled with blue. That was how angry you were at Yoongi.

"Y/n give me a chance to-"
"You don't deserve it! Huh..It's not your fault, I'm too much of an idiot to trust you. I should've known that you weren't just pranking me that night," you said with disgust and started walking away from him. But Yoongi wasn't among those who gave up easily.

He held you back by your wrist,
"Y/n, you're just thinking about yourself!!!" Yoongi screamed at you, while you flinched.
"You are the one who thought about yourself!"
"It's not like you think! Let me-"
"I don't want to let you do what you want. I'm not giving you a chance to break my heart. Again."

Yoongi tightened his grip on your wrist suddenly.
"Y/n, don't assume things that you don't understand!" Yoongi said, infuriated.

You tried to hold in your tears when he said that. Woah, so I'm assuming now. Only if he knew how much I hadn't assumed about him. Huh..I should've assumed everything from the start; that he liked me.