Part 13

To your horror, realisation hit you and it was as if you had after all assumed things the wrong way, because in bold letters the cover of the chocolate read- 'lost & found'.
H-Hoseok is the a-admirer?? No way!!! It...it has to be a coincidence!!! It's Namjoon who's the admirer!!

"Now can we resume our focus on the project please?" Namjoon said coldly, interrupting your bullet train of thoughts.
"Y-yeah," you muttered and tried focusing on the project as hard as you could, but only ended up thinking about Hoseok.

[After one more hour]
"Okay guys, see you tomorrow," you bid the both of them goodbye and they parted ways towards their respective homes. The moment they faded away from your sight, all you could think was, no, not Hoseok. It can't be!!

Ughhh, but everything says that it is HIM!!!

What should I do now? Yes, Yoongi!! He'll give me a solution.

You slid out your phone from your pocket and texted Yoongi to be at the library and thereafter got dressed to go there yourself. By the time you got ready and reached the library there wasn't any sight of Yoongi.
Fine, I'll get it myself, you thought and waded through the rows of shelves stealthily, as if the secret admirer- Namjoon, would be present in some corner, his knees crouched, with a book in his hand and a note trapped among his fingers.

Obviously, your fantasy didn't ring true and no one was around that shelf. You climbed onto the stool and dragged the book from where it stood and flipped open it's first page to see the familiar velvet.
It's here!!! Even though he said he won't be sending any!!!

You un-encased the piece of paper, which was evidently your letter and on opening it, saw a bigger poem than the last one.
"Woah, hard work huh," you said to yourself.
"What's so hard about riding a bike?"
You stuffed the letter in your pocket and looked in the direction of the familiar voice. Yoongi.

No, not just Yoongi. Today, he looked even hotter than the day he wore his riding gear and your expression was the same when you saw him on that day.

"Why do you always look at me like that? Am I that hot?" he smirked, snapping you to reality

"Yah! It's definitely not what you think. I was thinking about the thing I found," you said, your cheeks flushed from the remark Yoongi had made.
"Like, lost and found?"
What?? H-how does..
"How do you know!!" you yelled.
"W-what? N-no!! I don't get what you're saying!" he said, not meeting your eyes.
Why is he acting sus today?
"You said lost and found!"
"Yeah s-so?"

Is he pretending? Or does he really not know?

"Uh nothing. It's... it's just that Hoseok is very weird," you rolled your eyes slowly, careful with your words.
"Ah, Hoseok. What did he do this time?"
"H-he gave me 'lost and found', the chocolate you know," furrowing your brows.
"You mean the rarest chocolate? For real? He gave that to you?"
"Especially me. There was Namjoon with us, but he didn't share it with him."
"Maybe because he knows that Namjoon knows that it isn't real rare chocolate!"