Part 11

"I won't repeat myself. Get off her," Jungkook said, grabbing Taehyung's collar at his nape.

Taehyung slowly turned his head to look at who the dipstick was, who had come at this hour. With an exasperated face, he said, "Whoever you are, get lost," and turned back to look at you and lean in for a kiss, which never went successful; because Jungkook, who had been holding Taehyung's collar at his nape yanked him off you and tossed him onto the floor; not so hard that he would get hurt.

"Are you alright, miss?" Jungkook's brows furrowed and he cupped your cheeks with his large warm hands, making you startle and look at him with surprise.
"Y-yeah," you said, gently brushing his hands off your face.
"Let's go," he said and you were going to head out of there, when Taehyung's arm circled around Jungkook's neck from behind, trying to strangle him.

Noo!! Not again!!

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung's grip and turned to deliver a blow on his opponent's face, but instead got a balled fist rammed into his face.
"You're too slow," he gloated, proud of how he had punched Jungkook effortlessly on his cheekbone, making a fresh bruise. Jungkook staggered a few steps back; clearly showing that the punch had a powerful impact.

Taehyung smirked at his victory, which only seemed to agitate Jungkook even more. Jungkook leaped at Taehyung in his blinding fury and they both wrestled like sworn enemies, who never even knew each other. Collars in each other's hands, they banged each other occasionally on the bookshelves, knocking off some books here and there.
"Please, stop fighting!" you cried out, your heart pounding with dread, seeing them fight as if they would only stop when one of them is dead.

Your words had no effect on them; as if they never reached their ears. You now saw them wrestling on the ground, Taehyung sitting on top of Jungkook, ready to punch him with all his strength.
"No!! Stop!!" you immediately made a run for it and grabbed Taehyung's arm which he yanked out of your grip.

What were you even thinking? Obviously he's stronger than you y/n.

Despite your failing attempts to stop him, you clung to his arm followed by his shirt, which was draped loosely around his body. You looked at Jungkook who lay beneath Taehyung and felt admiration grow in your heart for him as all this time, he had managed to take all his blows on his bare arms. That too for you.

I cannot let this continue further.

With the last drop of energy left in your body, you locked your skinny arms around his neck and dragged him off Jungkook's body as hard as you could. Taehyung on the other hand, was caught by surprise and before he could realise, he was away from Jungkook. This was a golden opportunity. An opportunity which Jungkook took advantage of and scrambled up to his feet and landed on Taehyung, blocking his movement.
"Time to get beaten up," Jungkook muttered under his breath and slowly curled his fist into a tight ball. Noo!!! Not again!!!!
"No Jungkook!! Stop!!" you screamed beside him, but all he did was punch Taehyung with such brutality, which immediately drew out blood from his nose.
"Jungkook, no!!" you tugged at the sleeve of his shirt, but he didn't stop.
His second punch landed straight on Taehyung's philtrum, which brought blood gushing out from his lips and made him lose his consciousness.
H-he passed out!!!???

Jungkook was going for a third punch when you screamed at the top of your lungs, forcing him to look at you.
"It's enough now!!! He'll die if you keep going like this!! Don't you understand that he's drunk!!!??? He doesn't understand what he's doing!!"
"B-but-"
"Just stop it!! We wanted to get away, here's our chance!! Let's go and stop this nonsense!!" you finished your ranting; your voice hoarse and you were grateful that finally he had calmed down and was ready to listen.