Part 21

"Sounds good to me! Let's go!" you said and led them to the kitchen, though Namjoon insisted on completing the project first.

"What should we cook?" you asked.
"Ramen?" Hoseok suggested.

What the heck!!! Doesn't he know what eating ramen together means!!?

"N-nope, I ate r-ramen yesterday. I want to eat something else."
"What do you want to eat Namjoon?" you asked, not caring to ask Hoseok because of the fear that he might next ask you to go to see butterflies together.
"Anything will do for me."
"How about kimbap then?" Hoseok suggested again. Thank God.
"Okay. I and Namjoon will chop the vegetables, you should cook the rice," Hoseok obeyed your order.

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin questioned, entering the kitchen.
"Hey, the new guy. Would you mind introducing yourself?" he asked.
"I'm Hoseok, Y/n's project partner and you?" he asked with a cold face, despite it being so obvious.
"I'm her brother, Jimin. Nice to meet you," Hoseok's cold face softened at the mention of 'brother' and they exchanged a firm handshake and returned to their respective jobs.

"Our Namjoon-ah! Do you know how to cook?" he gave Namjoon a side hug.
"I'm trying my best, hyung," he said modestly to which Jimin chuckled.
"Don't worry. Y/n can cook really well; she'll teach you," he grinned at you.
"If you're not going to help us then please get out!" you gritted your teeth.
"Oh no, I can't. I'll have to keep a watch on you. You know, two best friends in a room they might....burn the kitchen," he playfully smirked.

Idiot!!! This is not the time to go through reels!!! Leave us alone!!

"But we're three," Namjoon corrected.
"Oh my innocent Namjoon!" he playfully smacked his back.
"You know nothing, do you?"
"Stop distracting us and just go away!" you threatened Jimin and pushed his heavy body out of the kitchen entrance.
"Okay okay. I won't talk," he put a finger to his mouth and ran back in and sat on the edge of the counter on which you and Namjoon were working.

"Let's also make Tteokbokki!" Jimin suggested, looking at the rice flour packet lying on the counter.
"Okay!" Namjoon chimed in.

~~~

All of you started with your respective jobs; yours was kneading the flour for the rice cakes. And maybe the sleeve of your top wanted to help too. Since you had worn a full sleeve top that day, the sleeve had rolled down to your wrist, staining itself with the flour.
"Jimin oppa, please roll up my sleeves," you said to him who was sitting beside you, on the counter.
"Namjoon! Y/n needs your help," he called out to Namjoon, poking his cheek from the inside.
Namjoon, who was in another corner of the kitchen, doing his job, shouted back softly,
"Yeah, coming!"

"Thank me later," Jimin winked at you and pretended to do an important job on his phone.
"W-wha-"
"What happened?" Namjoon was beside you by now, confused.
"Will you please roll up her sleeves?" Jimin asked politely and he knew Namjoon wouldn't decline.
"Okay," Namjoon obeyed.

Oppa!!! You cannot make him do this!!
You bulged out your eyes at Jimin when Namjoon was busy rolling up your sleeves. Oppa, that's not fair! your eyes told him, but he just bit his lip, trying hard to not laugh.

"Uh, and also, fix her hair. They're blocking her vision," he grinned stupidly while Namjoon tucked the strands behind your ear, not taking his eyes off you.
"Now, kiss her cheek," he mumbled, instantly making your eyes go wide.
"Sorry?" Namjoon, who luckily couldn't hear Jimin, asked.
Oppa has really gone crazy!!!
"I said, clean her cheek. There's flour on it," he tried controlling his laughter.
"There's nothing on my cheek and can I please have a word with you before I throw you out of the kitchen?" you hurled at Jimin.
"You really don't know how to respect your elders!" he hit your head with his knuckles.
"Stop! Stop! Don't fight!" Namjoon intervened.