Part 7

What was that? T-the W-wallflowers?

"What are you d-doing here?" you asked Yoongi, who was perplexed seeing you.
"Ummm.... I-I came here for a book!" he stammered. A scoff left your mouth as you folded your arms on your chest.
"So you're the one who's playing such a dirty prank on me. I should've known!"

"What? No! I-I.... Look I'm.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have done this," he hung his head low.
"What do you mean?" you asked.

"I shouldn't have checked your letter," he said with guilt.

"What!! How could you do that?! They're my letters, meant for me, not you! Give me the letter!" you extended your palm.
"I was going to give it to you anyway," Yoongi placed the letter in your hand.

The note read:

"We should report this to the police," Yoongi said in a serious tone

"You know we can't."
"The letter says that he was with you, he's definitely stalking you."
"Why would someone want to stalk me?" you shrugged your shoulders.
"Y/n, you don't know how mean this world-" you placed your index finger on his slightly parted lips.
"I know what you mean," you shut him up flatly and his face went blank; he definitely hadn't expected you to touch his lips.

He blinked his eyes multiple times as he came out of his trance.
"Fine then I won't say anything. When you'll land in trouble, that's when you'll remember me," he came back to his original self and was about to walk away but you grabbed his wrist this time.
"I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it," you mumbled.
"So will you now listen to me?" he crossed his hands on his muscular chest.
"Yeah," you muttered, slowly.
"Good girl," he smirked, patting your head as if you were a dog.
"I just said that so as not to upset you. Just tell me what you think about the letter," you lightly slapped his hand away which patted your head.

"Fine, do as you wish. But for some reason, I don't think it's Namjoon who is writing these letters," he said.
"What are you talking about? Why would anyone except Namjoon want to write love letters to me?"
"That's a question for another time. But to answer the question of utmost importance, firstly, since you're not going to inform the police, we must find the stalker by ourselves. For that, I want to know, just as the letter says- that you both were together for some time, which he wishes could've been longer. So, who were you with today for a short span of time?" he asked.
"Umm...first I met Namjoon and then you and no one," you shrugged your shoulders.
"What? Aren't you a social butterfly who keeps bickering with random people?" his brows furrowed.
"Bickering??? Bickering!!!! Yes!! You're right. Today I was- I mean Hoseok picked on a fight with me. Gosh! That guy is stupid!" you spat.