Part 33

"I'm sorry but we don't know."
The doctor's words kept ringing in my ears.
[End of Seokjin's POV]

[Around 2:00 am]

You felt consciousness kick in and you opened your eyes slowly. Because of the sedatives that were given to you, you felt drowsy. You tried sitting straight but failed.

Ah! My head hurts. It also feels heavy.

Even though the light was dim, it pricked your eyes, making you narrow them to look around. You looked down at your body; a blanket was draped around your lower body while a plaster was stuck to your left arm. On closer observation of your surroundings, you saw a head rested at the edge of your cot, next to your hand. Looking at the outfits you understood it was a guy. Jimin oppa?

"How...how long has it been since I've been like this?" you formed words.
The guy looked up instantly. Those large doe eyes, fitted on a loyal dove of your father. None other than Jeon Jungkook.
His eyes you saw were red.
Was he crying?
Before you could think much, he held your hand and released a tear from his eye, which had you taken aback. But you were too drowsy to react. The question which kept bothering you was why was HE the one beside you.

Where are my oppas?

It then became clear when you saw his blood stained white shirt.
He saved me?

"For an entire day," he answered your question. He was still holding your hand when he said through his hoarse voice,"I'm glad you're awake," and hurriedly walked outside your ward.
"She's awake!" you heard him say outside the door and immediately your oppas, who looked like they hadn't slept since ages, barged in.

"Y/n!" they both exclaimed in utter joy and came to you. They engulfed you in a barely existing hug, but even then you could feel their love for you. Their worry, their anxiety, their pain, their grief of not being able to hear your voice, see you smile and make troubles for them. You smiled through the hug, feeling the warmth and affection. After a minute or so, they withdrew themselves.

"We thought we lost our troublemaker!" Jimin pulled your cheeks gently while smiling with tears in his eyes.
"Oppa, please don't cry. It breaks my heart to see you like this," you told him.
"Yah, the broken head is enough already. We can't afford to lose you twice," Seokjin hugged you again and placed a kiss on your temple.
"I'm not going anywhere oppa," you hugged him as much as your body allowed you to.

"Congratulations Mr. Kim," the doctor entered the ward. Your brothers along with you turned your attention to what the doctor had to say.
"Your sister...I don't know... it's a miracle. I didn't expect that she'd wake up. I was going to tell you that she seems to be slowly slipping into a coma. Thankfully she's not. Anyways, all's well that ends well. Y/n, you'll be under observation for a few days only after which you'll be discharged," the doctor finished and walked out since he saw he had interrupted your family time.

"I wanna know, how am I here? Who brought me? And what happened to Taehyung?" you said in a go.
"Jungkook saved your life. He brought you here. And you owe him a very big thanks. And as for Taehyung, nothing much happened. Just a few stitches and scratches here and there. He'll be discharged soon," Seokjin said.
"Oh no! And his crushed scooter?"
"Is replaced with a new one," said Jimin.
"And his-"
"Yes, his hospital bills too have been paid. And you should rest now. It's pretty late," Seokjin said and they both left you alone.

The following morning, you woke up to find your brothers already sitting next to you.
"Rise and shine! Are you better now?" Jimin chirped happily.
"A lot better," you smiled.
"Did you inform mom and dad about this?"
"Yes, we informed them and they'll be here today."
"What did you tell them? Oh no! So what will become of Taehyung and Jungkook!??"