Part 8

"Y/n!" you heard Jimin's angered tone echo through the library.
"What are you doing here with him?" he said, eyeing Yoongi from head to toe.

"What do you mean by him?" Yoongi asked, angrily.
"Take your hand off my sister first!" Jimin pulled off Yoongi's hand which cupped your face earlier and dragged you at one hand's distance away from Yoongi.
"By 'him' I mean you, who is super extra protective towards his sister, trying to control her life!" Jimin spat out, coming closer to Yoongi, his eyes not leaving Yoongi's even for a second.
"I'm just keeping her away from a hoe like you," Yoongi scoffed.
"I can see who's a hoe here, trying to hit on my sister," he stood in front of Yoongi, blocking his view.
"You! If you don't watch your mouth you'll regret it a lot!" Yoongi warned him, grabbing him by his collar.
"Let me see what you can do with this pale body of yours!" Jimin provoked him, grabbing him on return by the collar.
"Well, it would be pretty sad cause that'll be the last thing you see!" Yoongi said, lifting his fist; ready to punch Jimin.

"Stop!" you shrieked over their deep voices, instantly shutting them up.
"Let go! Both of you!" you look at them one after the other, to which they just kept glaring at each other.
"I said ENOUGH," you made your way between the tall guys, pushing them away from each other. Even then, they kept glaring at each other with burning, furious eyes.

"Let's go oppa!" you pulled Jimin.
"You should also go home. I'll see you tomorrow," you said to Yoongi, apologetically.
"NO! You're not seeing him today, tomorrow, and never!" Jimin yelled, angrily.
"Stay away from my sister!" he said to Yoongi.
"You should be the one who needs to first learn to stay away from my sister! The next time I see you bugging around my sister you're going to be dead meat!" Yoongi stormed out of the library, while you held onto Jimin's arm so that he wouldn't pick up a fight again.

The walk to the home was silent; you were mad at Jimin for yelling at you and Yoongi; that too for such a stupid reason.

On the way Jimin kept talking about how annoying Yoongi was and over protective about Yoonji, but you didn't pay heed to his words. To tell the truth, you didn't want to.
"Y/n, I'm talking to you," he said when realised how zoned-out you were, to which you just ignored him.
"Stop acting like that and talk about something! At least get back at me! Are you really going to do this to your elder brother, y/n?" he asked and you again ignored him.
"Look, I'm sorry but you really shouldn't be meeting him," he said, grabbing your shoulders, making you face him.
"Just because he doesn't let you meet his sister, doesn't mean you need to do the same!"
"I'm not doing this because of that, but Yoonji loves me more than I love her. We cannot stay without each other. He knows that and I don't know why, but he's trying to keep us apart. Can't you tell him to stop doing that?" he whined.

"He wouldn't listen to me. Would you give me up to him?" you shrugged your shoulders.
"Of course not!!! Uh, I..mean...I.. I just can't!! Y-you.. ughh! It's hard to explain," he expressed his vexation.
"The same goes for him, oppa. I can't explain to him not to act that way. It's a brotherly instinct."
"You can! He likes you....ur company, he's your best friend; he'll obey you like the needle to the pole!" he said.
"Okay I'll try," you said. Anyways you weren't going to tell Yoongi that, despite agreeing to Jimin's deal.
"Thank you so much!" he pulled your cheeks, to which you glared at him.
"You're still upset? Come on, don't be sad, do you want another ice cream?" he asked you.