Traveling again

Celestia POV

In the floating city of the gods, a individual is sitting in the throne.

White hair and amber eyes, she look down on Teyvat.

Unknown: What's this? There's a god who has been born? And they aren't from Celestia... someone that isn't bound to the contract, is an enemy to my kingdom.

She look through a cube that shows Teyvat and begin searching the individual.

Archon POV

Z/V/E/T: !

Zhongli: This feeling...a god has been born.

Guizhong: Indeed. Though this feeling, it's different than ours.

Zhongli smile and grab his spear.

Zhongli: A mysterious opponent is here, they got me very interested.

Boy: What is it?

The spirit of the wind talk to the boy.

Boy: A new god? That's interesting... though, are they a ally or foe?

Ei: Did you feel sister?

Makoto: Indeed sister. A god has been born, but they are different. Maybe this person can end this war.

Tsaritsa: This feeling, who are they, and why are they different than us.

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: Ugh...

I slowly open my eyes to see the clear blue sky.

Tanjiro: What happen...?

I only remember when the giant ball of electricity was going to destroy the whole village and the family.

Tanjiro: !

I quickly get up and look around to see the village is intact, except the house that was hit by the God's thunderbolt.

Haru: Mister!!

Hearing the boy's calling me, I turn around d to face the family.

Tanjiro: You guys! I told you to quickly leave!

Father: I'm sorry that we couldn't, our little daughter didn't want to leave.

I look at the girl.

Girl: I couldn't leave you behind! You were sacrificing your life to save everyone! I-I...

Her eyes start to form tears and begin crying. Being the older brother I was, I headpat her.

Tanjiro: There~ There~ It's ok, I'm alive.

Mother: But, how did you lived? You were fighting against a god?

Tanjiro: I... got lucky. She was distracted by something, so I took the chance and slay her.

The family noticed me lying, but let it slide.

Father: Well I guess I get the Chief to start rebuilding the village, the house that was destroyed.

The father say a quick "goodbye" and go where the villagers went for shelter.

Mother: While my husband do that, let me make food for protecting everyone and the village.

Tanjiro: You don't have too! I was doing because it's my duty!

Mother: I would feel guilty if I didn't:t think of a way to reciprocate.

She walk away to their home, leaving me and Haru with his older sister.

Haru: You save everyone because it's your duty?