Festivities

Sorry for not uploading for two weeks.

School got most of my time and I was unmotivated to write.

Also writer block is a pain.

But not I'm motivated.

Why?

GENSHIN IMPACT ANIME!

AND ANIMATED BY UFOTABLE??!!!

WOOHOO BABY! I'M MOTIVATED NOW!

All those money the community pour in is finally use for something good.

Anyway, I hope school work and writer block won't stop me from writing.

Onto the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Tanjiro: Wow... it's bustling.

Tanjiro walk in the streets where the festival is being held. Rows of stands on the streets, vendors selling their goods. Balloons floating mid-air as balloon salesman give children balloons.

Tanjiro: Everyone is happy.

Tanjiro remembers what is happening outside of Snezhnaya's borders. The Archon War is still raging on and more lives are being lost.

Tanjiro: My job is not finish.

Remembering what happen to Mondstadt god, Tanjiro has been in edge. But he hide it to not make An Bai worry.

To think that the 'curse' exist in this world. The 'curse' from his world.

Tanjiro: We will be staying here for two days to enjoy the festival; after that we go to Liyue.

Tanjiro clutch his weapon's handle tightly.

Tanjiro: I have to go alone. I can't let An Bai be in danger.

Tanjior let out a breath as he continue his walk.

???: ...

In the shadows in the alley, an agent is spying on Tanjiro.

Agent: I have found the target. Continue monitoring him until Her Majesty arrives.

All: Copy.

Agent: For the Tsaritsa!

All: For the Tsaritsa!

The agents scatter to monitor Tanjiro's movement.

Tanjiro: Multiple individuals watching me. What's their goal?

Unfortunately, Tanjiro already see their move when nose pick up their smell and intent.

Tanjiro: Whoever they are, I will defeat them.

Tanjiro continue his business while making sure the agents don't know they were compromised.

Timeskip

An Bai: Tanjiro!

An Bai ram Tanjiro with her horns full force towards his stomach, knocking the air out of him.

Tanjiro: Oof!

An Bai: Why did you left me alone! You could have woke me up!

Tanjiro: S-sorry. I thought it would be rude to wake up...

Tanjiro: Oh god I want to puke...

An Bai: Well I don't mind! We stick together, ok!

Tanjiro: Ok...