Siegfried

Amber: So, you're saying that the reason you two are here because you are looking for your sister? My apologize if I got in the way of your search.

Aether: It's ok. We- well, me- are strangers in these lands. As part of Mondstadt's military, it is a duty to protect the home you live.

Amber: Wow... you'll be a great part of the Knights of Favonius! But... who is this mascot?

Aether: Emergency food.

Paimon: E-Emergency food!? That's even worse than being a mascot! I'm a living person, not a floating food!

Amber: Anyway, you'll have to go to Mondstadt quick. There's been a large dragon sighting near Mondstadt recently. Best you get to the city quick before it arrives.

Aether: Dangerous, huh.

Amber: Dangerous. It's not far from here, I'll escort you two there.

Paimon: Oh, but aren't you here for some other reason?

Amber: Don't worry, it's not far away from here from my mission. I can escort you guys there will finishing my mission, killing two birds with one stone.

Aether: You're confident you can do both?

Amber: Mhm, I'm the greatest Outrider of Mondstadt.

Aether: I'm trusting my life in your hands. So as Paimon.

Amber: Oh jeez. When you said that, it makes me a little nervous now.

Aether: Let's go.

Amber: Yes! Let's go!

Aether and Paimon follow Amber as they walk on the dirt path.

Amber: So, you're looking for your sister? Sorry for bringing this topic up again.

Aether: No worries. We gotten separated during a long journey. The reason Paimon and I are here is to find her or maybe find some clues if she was here.

Amber: Ok, after this, I'll go create posters in Mondstadt to help you find her.

Aether: Thank you.

Paimon: Question, but what is that you need to do first?

Amber: You'll understand when you see it.

They follow the path until Amber stops Aether and Paimon and points towards a campsite.

Paimon: A Hilichurl!

Aether: Hilichurls? Aren't they...

Amber: Monsters that roam in all seven nations. Highly aggressive and primitive, making communicating with them impossible. This is my mission today.

Aether: So, we're here to get rid of them?

Amber: Mhm. Quick, let's defeat them!

Amber brought her bow while Aether brandish his dull sword and follow the hilichurl. The hilichurl didn't notice them until Amber fire her arrow at it's exposed back, killing it in one shot.

Hilichurl: Ika!

Hilichurl: Ika, ika, ika!

The hilichurls in the camp grab their weapons and charge towards the two. Amber fire at them while Aether charge in and successfully parry the first hilichurl attack and slashing it in the abdomen. With Amber giving Aether support from the back and Aether's swordsmanship, they quickly clear the camp out.

Amber: Heh, nothing to it. Though, I got to say, you surprise me with you swordsmanship.

Aether: And with your cover fire, it made clearing them out faster.