Victory

Sorry for taking a while.

Life was busy.

I was suppose to update it sooner, but Wattpad decided to say "yea, no" and I was kicked out of my account while finishing it.

Because I forgot to save it, it reseted my work.

Yea, I have to do this again and it really pissed me off.

Sorry for the long wait.

Anyway, how's Zenless Zone Zero?

My experience is great.

Love the combat, characters, and story.

And also, the jiggle physics.

Lots of them...

Of course, Twitter being Twitter, have a controversy with Ellen because her nips are poking out.

...Dude, are you guys like crazy?

Everyone human have nipples, how the heck did that pissed you guys off.

Anyway, enough rambling from me.

The next chapter will be the end of Genshin Impact Prologue and end of Mondstadt Arc.

I'm ready to write the next arc of the story and new nation, Liyue.

Have a great day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether and the dragon both attacks clash, creating a miniature shockwave and sparks flying as both weapon fought which is superior.

The dragon open its mouth and Aether see light coming from its mouth.

Instantly, he back away as the dragon release its breath, releasing a plume of black flame that could've incinerate Aether till there is nothing left of him.

Aether flip in the air again to dodge the attack from the dragon and climb on its arm to gain ground and quickly head towards its neck.

The dragon attempt to crush Aether under its hand but Aether counter the dragon's attack.

Aether: Wind Breathing, Third Form: Clear Storm Wind Tree.

Aether unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around his body that stop the dragon's attack and damaging it.

Siegfried: No way...! How did he learn my technique!?

Venti: Impossible...!

Paimon: Oh my god! Look at Aether! He doesn't look afraid and tired because of the dragon's Authority!

???: Looks like his training give him the benefit to resist Authority of divine beings.

Fafnir: Impudent human! Kneel like your kind under my rule!

The dragon Fafnir release his aura of his Authority, oppressing all humans in its vicinity. Except Venti and the mysterious boy, everyone kneel to the ground being oppressed by its aura.

Siegfried: I... can't move...

Paimon: My body... feels so heavy!

Venti: The Authority of Oppression takes away the concept of freedom all life have. If it releases more of its Authority, then everyone will be in danger!

But to everyone and the dragon's surprise, Aether march forward without stopping.

Fafnir: How!? How are you moving?!

Aether: Training in there for years I lost count, restricting won't stop me! And...

Aether swing his blade, cutting the aura of its Authority, relieving him from the oppressive aura, he swing his sword again coated in by the wind of Mondstadt.