End of Tanjiro's Journey

Sorry for not updating for two days.

My job schedule change for those two days so I didn't have time to write.

Anyway, I'm back, and daily updates for my stories are back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rises beyond the horizon, showing a new day has begun.

The gods go back to battle fighting for the thrones.

The mortals go to their daily lives, and those hiding from the gods wraths.

The birds chirp as they witness the world in a brink of ruin from the gods.

In the sky where the fighting has not corrode the land, a city for the gods stands above the clouds.

Celestia, the floating island that holds where those who have gain their Vision attain godhood. A place for those who acquire the reward that Celestia promise.

As the city floats above the clouds undisturbed, darkness began to sink into the heavenly land.

A foreign existence is beginning to sink in to Teyvat.

But the world does not notice this. This foreign existence is the true ruler of Teyvat making her dream come true.

All those millenniums, trapped in Teyvat with no way to see her lover. Jyahnar steps onto the alter.

Jyahnar: Asmoday. Begin the ritual.

Asmoday: As you wish, Master. Bring him in.

Pandora Box bring out Tanjiro, who was in life support.

Jyahnar: Bring him here to me.

Members of the Pandora Box bring Tanjiro to her as she place him near the branch with the corpse of Nezuko.

Jyahnar: Finally, my wish will come true.

Jyahnar then clasp her hands together.

Jyahnar: Oh, Imaginary Tree. The time for exchange has come.

The branch of the Imaginary Tree glows. Two lights envelops the two, signaling the beginning of the exchange.

Voice of Imaginary Tree: Beginning search of the subject Kiana Kaslana.

The Imaginary Tree then traverse in its branches as it searches countless worlds, looking for a world where Kiana Kaslana die.

As it searches through the branches of the multiverse, Celestia glows in golden light. Light that slowly begin to outshine the sun. 

Bōkyaku: ...We have intruders.

Asmoday: Who dares enters Celestia in this sacred ritual.

Jyahnar: Asmoday.

Asmoday: Yes, master.

Jyahnar: Quickly eliminate them. I can not allow any obstacles get in my way.

Asomday: As you wish. Let's us eliminate them, Pandora's Box.

Pandora Box: As you wish, Heavenly Principle.

Asmoday and the seven members exits the room, meeting their opponent.

In the entrance, Asmoday and Pandora's box arrive and see who the intruders are.

Asmoday: You...! I thought I have chained you to your realm for eternity!?

Paimon: Yea, but after years analyzing where I was imprison, I was able to find a weak spot and I was able to set myself free. I, of course did the same for the others.