Breath User

Back from the SBAC finals.

Though my English final is literally at last week before summer break.

Are you serious!?

Anyway, pass the English SBAC with full score and doing AP English next year.

O, I'm excited!

Enough blabbering from me, to the chapter!

3rd POV

Bōkyaku: Dodge!

Everyone dodge from Tanjiro's attack as they see a crater where they were.

After the slash, Tanjiro disappear again and appear behind Kira.

Kira: !

Kira avoid the thrust barely but solar flare erupts from the blade and hit her in the face.

Kira: Agh!

Tanjiro then change his grip and swing for a horizontal slash.

Limbo: Hirundo!

A black hole appear where the dragon jaw is on his shield and begin to suck everything in, pulling Tanjiro towards the black hole.

Tanjiro stabs his sword to the ground to avoid being sucked in.

Limbo: Now!

He stop activating the skill and everyone jump in towards Tanjiro before his feet even touch the ground.

Tanjiro: Water Breathing, Sixth Form: Whirlpool.

Everyone: !

Tanjiro twist his body in mid-air, creating a whirlpool around his, forcing them back except Bōkyaku.

Bōkyaku breathes in the air and swing his odaichi in a vertical slash, cutting down the whirlpool Tanjiro created.

Tanjiro: !

Bōkyaku quickly change the direction of his blade from a vertical slash to a upward slash.

Tanjiro: Fake Rainbow.

Tanjiro quickly rotate his body and jump back while Bōkyaku slash his afterimage. 

As Tanjiro was going to take a stance, Kira came from behind and swing her blade diagonally.

Tanjiro use Suiiki no Kami no Karada to make his body intangible.

Kira jump back to avoid a kick and land near to her team.

Tanjiro form become tangible and before he could take a step.

Tanjiro: *cough*

Tanjiro cough out blood in his fox mask.

Tanjiro: Poison...!

Kira brandish her blades as poison secrets from the blade.

Kira: Mahi and Kutsū~ Twin blades that inflicts paralysis and agony~

Tanjiro then feel his body become numb and extreme pain as he drop to the ground.

Tanjiro: Kuk!

Kira: I was surprise that you were immediately not poison when you were in that intangible state. I thought you have poison resistance, but luckily you don't.

Tanjiro didn't listen to her and stands up, but the paralysis and pain from the poison almost made him faint.

Kira: I wouldn't struggle if I were you; the poison will last longer.