Giyu

Giyu Pocket Dimension POV

As Tanjiro open his eyes, he saw that he was in a different place.

Tanjiro: Where am I? Did I failed the test?

???: No, you did not fail the test. Instead, you pass it.

Tanjiro turn around quickly to see someone who change his life of being an ordinary coal burner, into a slayer.

Sitting on a boulder near a waterfall... A tall young man with muscular stature and pale skin, with unruly black hair of uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, which he wears tied back in a low messy ponytail at the base of his neck. His bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. His eyes are sharp and moderately large, their irises a deep sapphire that fades to a lighter blue and their pupils a bluish-black, and are framed by thin eyebrows. He wears a dark cyan-tinted version of the standard uniform with buttoned white leg-wrapped and a pair of white with dark blue straps and underneath being the same cyan color as his uniform. Over this, he wears a that's split down the middle into two different patterns: the right one a solid red, and the left one geometrically patterned with squares of green, orange, and yellow. On his waist is his nichirin sheathed.

Tanjiro: G... Giyu...!

Giyu: No, I'm not the Giyu you know of. I'm the same as Yoriichi, a remnant of the original Giyu's consciousness.

Tanjiro: Are you saying that you were reincarnated in this world!?

Giyu: No, I was brought here by ███

Whatever Giyu was going to reveal- his voice become garbled.

Tanjiro: Again. I couldn't hear what Giyu said. Is it a defense mechanism to conceal their identity?

Giyu: Ah, I forgot. I can't reveal their name until "they" reveal themself.

Giyu got up and stare at Tanjiro with no emotion.

Giyu: Well, then...

Giyu unsheathe his Nichirin.

Tanjiro sees this and unsheathe his Nichirin.

Giyu look at Tanjiro's Nichirin and see it.

Giyu: Oh? Well you look at that... Your Nichirin is no nichirin anymore.

Tanjiro: What do you mean...

Tanjiro look at his Nichirin and see it has change. His Nichirin's blade is longer (around 120cm) and the curve is near the tip. The material of the blade has changed into unknown metal and the color of it has change to red. There are gold engravings on it; two dragons made of solar flames going towards the tip of the blade. The hand guard has change with red engraving of the two dragons near the glowing rising sun and gold colors of the metal that surround the engravings. The hilt has change from a black handle to a crimson color of the solar flares.

Tanjiro: My Nichirin... It changed!

Giyu: Well you like it that... Looks like "it" did some modifications to your sword.

Tanjiro: "They" change my sword!?

Giyu: Your sword change to befit you reward.

Tanjiro: My reward...?

Giyu: You must've missed it. Well, you pass the Trial of the Sun.

Tanjiro: Trial of the Sun?

Giyu: It was trial if you can defeat Yoriichi, the previous Sun Breath user.

Tanjiro: So I...

Giyu smile and his eyes shows Giyu's rare emotion: Joy.

Giyu: You did it, Tanjiro.