New Year's Special

In Mondstadt

Jean and the Knights of Favonius are eating together and Diluc is there. Everything was fine until Albedo opens the door and chokehold Albedo?

Inside the Cat's Tail bar, Venti is drunk and start dancing while Diona scream at Venti. Fishcl raise her cup and announce New Year's. Barbara is surprise when Venti got closer to her. Rosaria just watch and drink her beer. Razor just drinking his grape juice. Mona drinking cheap wine. Bennett drink his cup, only to be later set on fire.

In Liyue

Everyone is celebrating Zhongli's birthday in the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. That includes Beidou, Ningguang, Chongyun, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Keqing, Qiqi, Xiangling, Xiao, Xingqiu, Xinyan, Yanfei, Yun Jin, and Shenhe. Also the adeptis are there to celebrate.

In Inazuma

In Komore Teahouse, Ayaka, Thoma, Yoimiya and Soyu are drinking tea and eating hotpot together.

In the streets of Inazuma,  Kokomi is taking picture of Ms. Hina (Gorou) while Itto is fanboying and Sara only looking at Itto with pity as he doesn't know Ms. Hina's secret.

IN Tenshukaku, Ei and Yae are on the balcony viewing Inazuma while watching the fireworks.

Hill POV

Aether is standing on a hill looking at the starry sky with Paimon.

Aether: Happy New Year's, Lumine.

In a unknown graveyard

Tanjiro is in a graveyard holding lots of bowls. He then place different foods and drinks into the bowls. Foods like sweets, meat, fish, chicken, fruits, to drinks like sake, milk, and juice in front of the graves.

Tanjiro: Happy New Year guys, I have a lot of stories to tell.

Tanjiro then recite his stories about his adventures and friends from the past to the present.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!

I hope you guys can reach your goals for 2020, because I am!

Today is Zhongli birthday so can we please sing Happy Birthday to him.

And the last part where Tanjiro is might be relate to the story.

Welp, that's it for me and I will say it again, Happy New Year everyone!

I have this weird dream where I was going back in time and was in peoples body's. Weird.