For a Tomorrow Without Tears

Paimon: So how are we going to do this?

Aether: I don't know. We have the clue, but I don't know when to start.

Paimon: The Abyss Order is trying to resurrect that evil... Paimon gets the chill if the Abyss Order were to do it.

Aether: Well, our best bet is to look for these guys and find something.

Paimon: Yea...

Something caught Paimon at the corner of her eye, someone they saw with the dragon.

Paimon: Hey! It's that guy!

Aether: The bard...!

Paimon: The same guy we saw at the forest with Stormterror!

Aether: Quick, after him!

The duo quickly vault over the ledge and quickly ran after him, but when they reach where the bard was located, the bard disappeared.

Paimon: The bard guy disappeared!

Aether: Where did he go?

Paimon quickly think before she got an idea.

Paimon: Aether, use Elemental Sight to follow that guy's track!

Aether: Elemental Sight?

Paimon: Use the elemental energy to your eyes. Elemental Sight allows a person to see traces of elements  in your sight. If I'm right, then that guy has some element residue from Stormterror or a Vision user.

Aether: Ok.

Aether use the elemental energy to flow into his eyes. He open his eyes to see everything light up a bit. He look down to see a trail light up, showing where the bard went.

Aether: I see it! Follow me!

Aether follow the bard's track and both of them continue to follow, passing many streets, stairs, open areas, etc. The trail ends when it stops in front of a wall.

Aether: The trail ends here.

Paimon: Then...

Aether and Paimon look up.

Paimon: Did he climb up from here?

Aether: Let's go after him!

Without wasting a second, Aether started climbing the wall until he grabs the edge and lift himself up. Using Elemental Sight again, he sees the bard's trail and follows it again. After following the trail did Aether and Paimon reach the same area that Amber and Siegfried took them to test his wind glider. At the center, there's a crowd where the same guy is playing his lyre. Aether and Paimon look at each other, not knowing if to interfere or not, and walk towards him and watch his performance.

The bard then begin a story as they play their lyre.

A story about the beginning of the young dragon's descent from the heaven out of curiosity, a budding relationship with the Archon of Anemo, Barbatos, and the tragedy befall to the dragon. O, how the dragon fought the dragon created by the alchemist Gold become corrupted by the mud of that horrible monster and turn its life giving source into poison. Together, the dragon and Barbatos defeated the evil dragon, but the dragon was wounded and was infected by the poison blood of the evil dragon. Force to slumber to mitigate the poison, only to awaken by the people abhorring it. It cried out for the Holy Lyre, but was given no response from the Holy Lyre. Wrath, woe, vigor and venom, the poison in the dragon's blood grow stronger as its origin is from the monster of all evil. Fueled by the negativity, the poison spread faster and slowly made the dragon mad. A single tear formed from the dragon's eye and drop to the earth as it crystallize, filled with every negative emotion the dragon expressed and the Holy Lyre can not soothe the dragon's cry.