The Radiant Dragon Against the Queen of Ice

Hey guys.

Been a while.

After seeing Demon Slayer Swordsmith Village Arc, I'm motivated.

Anyway, going to update regularly since I have summer break now.

Onto the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsaritsa: It is fate that we will meet each other, Tanjiro. You are what I was looking for ever since I was born in Teyvat.

Tanjiro: What is she talking about?

Tanjiro: Your soul shine so brilliantly, so radiating... My eyes can't leave you.

She then ordered two of her guards to restrain his hands and legs and take his nichirin from his hand.

An Bai: Tanjiro!

Tsaritsa: Begone, Adeptus.

With a flick of her hand, the Tsaritsa create a wave of Cryo that knocks An Bai far away from their location.

The hands that were covering Tanjiro's mouth pull back as the Tsaritsa touches his face.

Tanjiro: Why are you doing this? Why are you after me.

Tsaritsa: Because, Tanjiro. Ever since you arrive, I have an epiphany. You, who shines the brightest during this brutal war, can bring peace to Teyvat. You will be the people's salvation of the malice and evil that plagues this world. And I... I fell in love with you.

Tanjiro: We just met! This is our first time meeting and you are crazy!

Tsaritsa: You dare call Her Majesty crazy?! You have a death wish!?

Tsaritsa: Be quiet! This is my husband you are speaking to.

The guard quickly shuts his mouth up as Tsaritsa turn to Tanjiro with a apologetic face.

Tsaritsa: I am so sorry, husband. They are very loyal to me and love me dearly like I dearly love them as well. But do not worry, after every thing is resolve, me and everyone will love you as well.

She touch his face like admiring a diamond in its pedestal. Tanjiro felt creep out that she is touching him with no personal space.

Tsaritsa: Let us go. I have got what I came for.

Agent: What about the other one?

Tsaritsa: Leave her. What can a gluttonous Adeptus do against me.

Tanjiro: What did you just call my friend.

Tsaritsa: Husband. Adeptus are merely animals with intelligence and longevity. They do not understand the emotions like we do. Their desires are bore and stagnant, you can never get along with them.

Tanjiro: I said, what did you call my friend.

Tsaritsa: A gluttonous Adeptus. What, you don't know this, but she is well known to very hungry for flowers.

Tanjiro: What's wrong with that?

Tsaritsa: What's wrong? Well, there nothing wrong with it, it's just that I'm afraid of the cost for food. She might probably make a nation have food supplies problems.

Tanjiro: Your Majesty, there is one thing I won't tolerate...

Tsaritsa: Some thing you don't tolerate...! What is it that makes you angry! I will quickly solve so that you won't ever felt that feeling!

Tanjiro: And that is dissing my friends!

With pure strength fueled by his emotions and motivation, Tanjiro breaks the clutches that binds him. Answering his call, his nichirin respond by erupting solar flares from its blade.