Trainer Sanemi Shinazugawa

Aether: Where am I?

Sanemi: This is a pocket dimension that isolates oneself from the world. In this pocket dimension, the concept of death cannot come here and time is meaningless. And this place is my little home.

Aether: A pocket dimension... You said your name is Sanemi Shinazugawa. Why did the voice sent me here?

Sanemi: Have you seen a Breathing Technique?

Aether: A Breathing Technique?

Sanemi: Like you see someone using a weapon that is infused with the element the technique they are using?

Aether: Wait... Siegfried use a sword and every attack he use is infused with Anemo energy...

Sanemi: Does he ever breathe in oxygen whenever he use the technique?

Aether: I don't know since can't lose focus on battle, but I never seen him breathe when he use his technique. Is it important?

Sanemi: You got to be kidding me. Even if they're fragments of 'him,' they should've know the core foundation of the Breathing Technique. Probably they only know the technique and not the foundation before it. Tsk, it pisses me off.

Aether: Uhhhh...

Sanemi: Don't do what that guy do. What he is doing is not the full Breathing Technique. He's using only half of its original power.

Aether: Half of its original power? But he beat a dragon using the technique?

Sanemi: You mean hurt it. Did you ever seen the technique broke a scale?

Aether: What do you... Wait... now you mention it, his attack reach, but I never see Dvalin's scale fall off... I mean, my assumption is that Dvalin is a dragon like all the dragon stereotypes.

Sanemi: So at least your keen in details, but with the current technique he's using, he won't be defeating anyone with that half-ass technique. Aether, what I'm teaching you is the true power of the Breathing Technique, the Wind Breathing Technique.

Aether: The true power...

Sanemi: But first, I need to drill you the basics so that you won't make the same mistake as he did. What I am teaching you is our Corps very foundation of all of our Breathing Techniques. It is called Total Concentration Breathing.

Aether: Total Concentration Breathing...

Sanemi: Total Concentration Breathing is a breathing technique which involves expanding one's lungs to intake as much air as possible, accelerating one's blood flow and heartbeat while increasing their inner body temperature, resulting in their bones and muscles becoming more excited. This essentially enhances the user's physical traits and capabilities to superhuman levels. By mastering this would make you stronger and the Breathing Technique as well. You must learn this if you want to even damage the First Tail and survive its attack.

Aether: So if Siegfried learn this technique...

Sanemi: Then he can potentially inflict and injury to Dvalin.

Aether: What about Ursa the Drake? Siegfried killed Ursa without using it.

Sanemi: He was lucky. If Siegfried dealt with a real dragon, then he would've perished. Ursa is an exception because in the dragon world, he is an idiot and a failure of a dragon. Because of that, Siegfried was able to defeat Ursa.

Aether: Oof... Poor Ursa...

Sanemi: Now then, let's teach you Total Concentration Breathing.

Aether: Ok, where do we start?