I'm back/no chapter

Sorry for not updating my journey in Vietnam.Two weeks ago were me landing in Vietnam and visiting around the place.My first reaction when I landed in Vietnam, "hot!"It was hot and humid there, like sweaty backs and stuff. The second day was me swimming in a pool of the locals and stuff. The past four days were personal. The last day of the first week I forgot, but I think I just stayed home. The second week was the busiest week for me. Monday, I went to the mall and holy moly is it awesome. The escalators are way different at the United States (no stairs) and they have sushi (though not good after the past few days). Tuesday, I went swimming again, that's it. Wednesday to Friday I stay at a resort. The resort was way better than the place I was staying for the whole trip. Wednesday was the day I went to a theme park and watch a show, though it was in the rain and most of my family were asleep. Thursday, I went to a shopping place and rode a boat, but it was boring. Friday was the day I left the resort and that day, I forgot, but I remember my cousin getting really sick. Saturday was nothing important. Sunday was the day I pack up and begin my journey back home. So right now, I'll be home around midnight. That's it for my report and see you guys tomorrow.

That was yesterday and I'm back. But there will be no chapter today as when I woke up today, I woke up at Eleven, and was still tired.

But tomorrow, I'll be uploading a chapter. I'm back boys, and let's go back to writing...