End of Prologue

The destruction of Celestia was a shock to the gods. A place where mortals who acquired the seven treasures ascend to godhood was destroyed. 

But the Sustainer of Heavenly Principle and Pandora's Box quickly erase every life on Teyvat memories of this event. Asmoday does not want to lose control over the gods and every life on Teyvat. But she was furious and terrified. Paimon and the her rebellious gods escaped and her master's plan failed. 

In the altar room where outside Celestia is being rebuilt, Asmoday kneel before her with Pandora'x Box with her.

Jyahnar: Asmoday. Every since I was born, I have never felt an emotion that makes me lose control of my reason. But that event made me feel one emotion that day: rage.

Finishing that sentence, her aura explodes as everyone in the room were crush by the pressure she was exuding as she look at Asmoday with fury in her eyes.

Jyahnar: Asmoday, as of this today, I will seclude myself in this room for eternity until the branch returns. While I am in seclusion, you will make sure that there will no one like him ruining my plans ever again.

Asmoday: Y-yes!

Jyahnar: As for Pandora's Box... all of you will be eliminated.

Pandora's Box: !

Kira: Y-Your Majesty! What did we do wrong?!

Jyahnar: What you did wrong? You failed your purpose. The entire reason why I created Pandora's Box was that no gods, humans, or travelers get in the way of my beloved. You did your job well, but the fire person to defeated you was the man who ruined everything.

Tentacles appear from the shadows and eyes staring at them as her tendrils poise to strike.

Jyahnar: Because of that, I need to wait for the branch to come back to this world. I don't how long it will appear... 10 years? 100 years? 1000 years? 10000 years? Or 1,000,000,000,000 years. I must wait in agony that I must never see her again. This day, Pandora'x Box is affectedly disbanded.

As she say those words, the tentacles that were waiting strike. Everyone except Bōkoyaku were killed with their hearts pierce. Limbo, God of Stagnation was killed. Kira, God of Murder was killed. Wagamama, God of Selfishness was killed. Pravus, God of Vice was killed. Graeca, God of Comparison was killed. And Phobos, God of Fear was killed. Left remaining in Bōkoyaku, God of Forgetfulness, as he stay kneel, waiting for his judgement.

Jyahnar: Bōkoyaku. You are the last remaining member of Pandora's Box. Any last word for your team as the their leader.

Bōkoyaku: It is mine and my members fault that we failed you. I accept this punishment for failing my duties and tasks.

Jyahnar: If you accept my punishment, then you must battle him again.

Bōkoyaku: You want me to battle Tanjiro?

Jyahnar: Yes. As this today, you will be standing at the entrance of Celestia until he returns. I believe that he will come back to get his revenge.

Bōkoyaku: As you wish.

Bōkoyaku leaves, leaving Asmoday and Jyahnar alone.

Jyahnar: Asmoday. Make sure that this mistake doesn't happen twice, you understand?

Asmoday: Y-yes.

Jyahnar: As for those rebellious gods, though they may won, they lost someone dear important to them.

And with that, the Archon War ended. The seven gods ascend to the thrones and become the Archons of each element. The gods who did not accept the outcome fled to the Dark Sea, free from the newly-ascended Archons influence. As the battles stop and repair and stability for the new nation begins...