The Final Battle of Mondstadt

Found a Fate x Genshin Impact fanfic.

The premise sounds interesting, so I read it.

First chapter I see, Columbia x Arlecchino.

My first thought was "what?" Then I remember Honkai with yuri relationship.

So my second thought was "Oh. Nice~"

Yea, I like yuri.

Probably why I have folders of yuri he-

*bang*

???: Sorry for that. The author is currently in a hospital due to a sudden fever so he will be on a break for a few days.

???: Anyway, *looks at notes* author's brain think of writing a Fate x Honkai.

???: Seriously, brain, stop creating more ideas. If he continues making more new stories, he won't finish this whole fanfic.

???: Anyway, gotta go. Going to commit arson.

3rd POV

in a split of a second, Tanjiro and Decarabian clash as they left a crater where they were standing.

An Bai: Support Tanjiro!

Everyone: Roger!

The bard and Amos cover support by controlling the wind to counter Decarabian's Anemo attack.

The bartender and Gunnhildr dash towards Decarabian and swing their swords, forcing Decarabian to block both of them with a Anemo construct shape of a shield.

An Bai open fire an onslaught of arrows infused by Cryo element from her while she breathes similar to Tanjiro's breathing.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura! Raging Sun!

Decarabian: Tch!

Decarabian block two slashes from Tanjiro and blow the bartender and Gunnhildr away, giving him more space.

Decarabian: I am the storm incarnate!

He swing his blade releasing a miniature typhoon towards Tanjiro; who quickly dodge to avoid the attack.

The bartender came back and swing his great sword at Decarabian. In that momentum, he twist his body and kick Decarabian in the face, pushing him back.

Decarabian: You!

Decarabian recover and unleash slashes that slice the terrain. The bartender quickly twist his body to dodge.

Gunnhildr charge in with Anemo element infused in her blade and thrust her sword forward, creating a cyclone. Decarabian creates a shield that blocks the attack, but Gunnhildr jumps out from the smoke the attack created and swing her blade at his face. Decarabian cock his head on the right, but it cut his cheeks. Decarabian then knee her in the stomach, sending her flying to the roof.

Tanjiro then came in with his sword already in motion as Decarabian quickly create a barrier, but the flames consume the Anemo element and successfully hit Decarabian.

Decarabian: Your element! You wield both Pyro and Hydro?! Impossible!?

Decarabian jump backwards and release multiple spears at Tanjiro who blocked it.

Given time and space, Decarabian gather the winds to his blade and thrust it, creating a huge cyclone towards Tanjiro.

Seeing the destruction the cyclone is creating, and seeing the rebels behind him; Tanjiro then grip his sword for a thrust.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura, Sunflower Thrust!

The cyclone and Tanjiro's blade connects, creating an explosion. The smoke obscured Tanjiro's body, but Tanjiro jump out from the smoke and charge towards Decarabian.