Temple of the Falcon

Aether and Paimon travel to one of the Four Wind's Temples where Amber is.

Aether walk up to Amber, who wave at him.

Amber: This is it. One of the deserted temples of the Four Winds. These temples have been left to waste for years now. The people of Mondstadt almost never come here. There's a chance there's monster nest or a hilichurl camp inside. Even Stormterror has given up on its own temple.

Aether: Stormterror? Wait, do you just say that it has its own temple...?

Amber: ...Yes. I also find it hard to accept, but... Stormterror was once one of the Four Winds.

Paimon: Ehhhh!?

Aether: Why would Stormterror do this if he was the guardian that protects Mondstadt?

Amber: Well, probably because it was- wait... Did you just feel that?

Aether was confused what Amber said, but after feeling the wind in the air, something is strange.

Amber: The wind here... something's off... Let's go in and take a look, Aether. Be careful, the dragon's power is disturbing the area.

Aether and Paimon nod and the group enter the Temple of the Falcon.

Amber draw her bow out and Aether brandish his dull sword and walk inside the halls of the temple, waiting for any enemies to appear. They reach to a door that stands in their way.

Amber: Try using that console to open the door.

Aether walk up to the console and interact with it, activating the device and open the door. They enter and walk to a huge opening inside the temple.

Amber: Wow! I can see so far into the temple!

But, blocking them to go in further are roots that covered every entrance.

Amber: Let me do it. I'll use the Pyro element to burn these roots.

Amber draw an arrow and infused it with Pyro element and fire. The arrow lit the roots on fire, and after a few seconds, the root turn into ash.

Amber: Let's go.

They travel in further into the temple, removing any obstacles in the way. They reach a balcony and below them is a hilichurl.

Amber: Looks like the hilichurls have made camp inside the temple. We ned to clear them out so their won't be any more of thing living here.

They drop to the ground and fought the lone hilichurl. The hilichurl was easily defeated, but it give time for the hilichurls in the camp to sound the horn, calling in reinforcement.

Amber: oh no, they called the horn! The fighting must've riled them up.

A group of hilichurls appear from the doorway and brandish their clubs and shields.

Amber: Well, good thing I've prepared my secret weapon: Explosive Puppet "Baron Bunny"!

Amber brings out a puppet that looks like her and throw it towards the group of Hilichurls.

Hilichurl: Dala?

The Baron Bunny puppet give them the Fortnite dance and the floss, causing most of them die from cringe and explode, killing more of them.

Aether: What the heck did I witness.

Paimon: Looks like the Baron Bunny worked. Let's quickly take them out before they can call more.

The remaining hilichurls charge towards them, but Amber snipe them down and Aether easily crushed them with his swordsmanship.

After eliminating all of them, they head inside and enter the camp of the hilichurls.